Black Relationships : with a fat woman

bigtown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 3, 2004
I met a woman last year who was in my city on business. She was 5'10'' and 150lbs, gorgeous body and beautiful face. She was here for a month and during that time we spent everyday with each other so we got serious. We had a conversation about many things including what was our turn offs. I told her I would not date a fat girl, ever. She told me she understood that, and that she would not date a fat man either. Well she went back to her home town but we still talked everyday on the phone.
She started to pick up weight, (lots of it) about 130 lbs due to a condition called P.C.O.S. She eventually moved to my city and I was shocked at the weight gain. She assured me that her Dr told her she could lose weight if she took birth control pills watched what she eats and excercises. Well, she's been here for 6 months and has probably gained a little weight because she neither excercises or watches her fat intake. She sometimes talks about her old relationships when she was 140lbs. She even dated the italian guy from nsync and I'm positive they had a sexual relationship. She and I have never had sex, but she often wonders when we will.
I cant help but feel that she wants me to except something the other guys in her past have never had to. Am I wrong for feeling this way? I'd like to hear from both sexes on this.

Queen Of Poetry said:
woman should be judged on there personality and there abilities not on how they look

Official G 14: Classified Member

I understand Queen. Men should also be judged on our personality and abilities and not by their earning potential, yet we rarely are, and for the most part men except that. When the guys reply to this thread please be honest and don't give responses that are politically correct or patronizing to the women here. Thanks guys.

Sekhemu said:
I've met some women that were like a size 14 that I thought were pretty, but I know It would be hard for me to get sexually aroused by them because of their size.

Sekhemu my brother, If she got down to 170 lbs (even 180 lbs) I'd be happy as a kid in a candy store because with her body shape and height, size 14 probably wouldn't look bad on her.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back