Black Spirituality Religion : Witch-craft, Paganism, Heathenism...a rough definition.

I mentioned nothing about race because this has nothing to DO with race!

....outside of the fact that many AfroAmericans seem to love aligning themselves with the most wicked and debased of habits and customs.

Although nearly every race has been enslaved at some point in time, AfroAmericans seem to take special offense to slavery and claim it as thier own beliving that only black people were meant to be slaves.

I did the same thing until I educated myself on the history of slavery in the world and found out more white folks had been enslaved through out history than us.

In that same spirit, although white Europeans practiced (and still do) practice witch-craft and paganism as well as magic; for some reason we seem to think this is "our" religion and want to claim it as African.

Monotheism in the form of Christianity swept across Europe much faster than it did in Africa and destroyed or ran underground most of the pagan practices and sorcery that dominated the continent and that's why you find more traditional paganistic practices still in AFrica.

It has nothing to do with us being more spiritual or in tune with nature.

Read about Diana the grand goddess of Europe.

Read about Wicca, and the Druids.

Read about Merlin the magician and other socerers of old Europe.

We need to stop trying to make excuses to revert back to paganism and idolatry.

Every black event I go to now you got people pouring out libations and calling on the ancestors....trying to resurrect those same practices back up again that got us in trouble the first time.

Stop trying to associate black people with wickness and idolatry.

Read my location brother and I am proud of it... For it is Allah who has created the great Mother which I live upon. The Earth produces enough to fit man's essential needs. It's resources are just what I need to sustain. She nurtures me.

Ralf, if having great respect for Mother Earth makes me a pagan....Then I'll be that. As for acknowledging the ancestors, that is just what I do.....ACKNOWLEDGE, for it is their spirit that lives threw me....

Ralf, I might be the most paganistic muslim you will meet....

You do know that there are muslims in the MOTHER-Land that incorporate some of their traditional beliefs into Islam, right?

Organized Religion is the opium of the masses...

P J

Read my location brother and I am proud of it... For it is Allah who has created the great Mother which I live upon. The Earth produces enough to fit man's essential needs. It's resources are just what I need to sustain. She nurtures me.

Ralf, if having great respect for Mother Earth makes me a pagan....Then I'll be that. As for acknowledging the ancestors, that is just what I do.....ACKNOWLEDGE, for it is their spirit that lives threw me....

Ralf, I might be the most paganistic muslim you will meet....

You do know that there are muslims in the MOTHER-Land that incorporate some of their traditional beliefs into Islam, right?

Organized Religion is the opium of the masses...

There are Muslims in Arabia that sacrifice dogs to their ancestors and screw little children also, but that doesn't make it right.

God gave us instructions and when Judgement day comes we can't point back to the behavior of other Muslims in and attempt to justify what we did or should have done.

But don't take it personally bro.....

It doesn't automatically mean your a infidel heathen.

Just because you caught a few nasty habits from living among disbelievers...doesn't automatically regulate you into the ranks of the MUSHIRKOON.

But let me ask you a question, does the Earth have a vagina and ovaries that it may be a female/mother?

Do you know this saying that actually came from white environmentalist was borrowed from a Native American belief of an Earth Goddess?

Even the term Geo...as in "geology" has it's roots in Gia...goddess of the Earth.

The Koran 4:117 says:

"The Pagans, leaving Him, call but upon female deities....They actually call but upon Satan the persistent rebel!"

But let me ask you a question, does the Earth have a vagina and ovaries that it may be a female/mother? - Ralf

It's been said that Afrika is the womb of humanity but anywayz, according to the 7 laws that govern the Universe, every thing has a gender..Either Masculine or Feminine and Earth being the NURTURER of humanity, I could see why one would attribute it to the Female principle...besides bruh, when I'm alone in the wilderness, burning sage, meditating and getting intouch with the enviroment...I do feel a feminine vibe in my presence..maybe I'm just weird....

Do you know this saying that actually came from white environmentalist was borrowed from a Native American belief of an Earth Goddess? - Ralf

Really? I have Native American branches on my family tree.....I tell you brother Ralf, this is why I can't get with you Islamic Fundamentalist...You guys are too dogmatic.

The Koran 4:117 says:

"The Pagans, leaving Him, call but upon female deities....They actually call but upon Satan the persistent rebel!"

Except one thing Bruh, I'm not calling upon anything. There's a difference between worshiping Nature and having a great admoration and respect for Allah's creation...

"Greater indeed than the creation of man is the creation of the heavens and the earth." (40:57)

P J

(quick aside)
I thought you were in the NOI bro, ain't that an organized religion?

It's been said that Afrika is the womb of humanity but anywayz, according to the 7 laws that govern the Universe, every thing has a gender..Either Masculine or Feminine and Earth being the NURTURER of humanity, I could see why one would attribute it to the Female principle...besides bruh, when I'm alone in the wilderness, burning sage, meditating and getting intouch with the enviroment...I do feel a feminine vibe in my presence..maybe I'm just weird....
I can't tell a person what they feel in their own soul but I can say that I've been been all over this nation as well as much of the globe and never got a gender specific feeling.

Really? I have Native American branches on my family tree.....I tell you brother Ralf, this is why I can't get with you Islamic Fundamentalist...You guys are too dogmatic.
The vast majority of us have Native American in our ancestry, that was back when Native Americans hadn't been so brainwashed by whites and mixed freely with us assisting us....unlike the Mexicans of today.

But yes, paganism was wide-spread among the Native Americans just like it was among everyone else, and is some of the reason they lost their land.

God ain't no joke, He means what He says and if we break His commandments we pay the price in one form or another.

But as far as Islam goes, either you believe in the Koran and the laws God laid out or you don't.

Islam isn't like Christianity where people can just make up thier own rule as they go along and justify all manner of wickedness and evil.
There are Muslim who do evil but you as well as I know they try to keep it down low and as hush as possible.

They don't come right out and try to make excuses for practicing magic and worshiping stars or other gods like some Christians are doing.

Except one thing Bruh, I'm not calling upon anything. There's a difference between worshiping Nature and having a great admoration and respect for Allah's creation...
You can admire and respect, but once you asign a gender to it...then you're personificating it.
People did the same thing with the Sun and it became Sun Worship.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back