Black Spirituality Religion : Witch-craft, Paganism, Heathenism...a rough definition.

Ralfa'il said:

((rubbs forehead))

Ehhhh.....I don't know if I'd call what they do to those caught in homosexual acts "murder".

Murder implies wrongful death with malicious intent.

This is more like capital punishment.

But although you may not see those other activities as evil, there are millions of people in the West who do...and are atheist, agnostic, or non-religious.

This is because they have been conditioned by society into accepting what is right and what is wrong.

I'm curious....

So would you shop around, work with, and live around men who had 11 and 12 year old wives you knew they were having sex with?

Ahhhhh.....this is the true test!

This is what makes one truly tolerant ...living and working around such people and treating them normally.

If you don't accept them because of that behavior and wish to separate yourself from them than that's segregation based on religion/culture.

No, because I don't live in a culture that condones 11 and 12 year-olds having sex with grown men. If I grew up in a culture where adulthood is determined by one's biology not age, then I cannot say what my viewpoint would be.

Also, pedofilia is not a religion or a culture.

No, because I don't live in a culture that condones 11 and 12 year-olds having sex with grown men. If I grew up in a culture where adulthood is determined by one's biology not age, then I cannot say what my viewpoint would be.

Also, pedofilia is not a religion or a culture.
So you just forced your own idea of morality on and condemned millions of Indian men as pedophiles by the cultural standards that you grew up with in America!

I personally don't see it as the best of choices myself, but it's their culture and I respect it.

Now.....

This is what I'm saying about us all needing to be on the same page in order to know right wrong wrong in order to live in peace.

Suppose both peoples from America and India were merged together and both sides have their own idea of right and wrong.

Mr Jones down the street is calling the police because he's disgusted at the Indian man who has sex with his 12 year old wife and is calling him a pedophile; and the Indian man is disgusted at your husband because he eats beef and lets you drive a car!

Pretty soon fights are gonna start breaking out and then chaos......the collapse of society soon follows.

This is why there needs to be a CLEAR SET of laws, so that we aren't confused of what is right and what is wrong.

Ralfa'il said:

So you just forced your own idea of morality on and condemned millions of Indian men as pedophiles by the cultural standards that you grew up with in America!

I personally don't see it as the best of choices myself, but it's their culture and I respect it.

Now.....

This is what I'm saying about us all needing to be on the same page in order to know right wrong wrong in order to live in peace.

Suppose both peoples from America and India were merged together and both sides have their own idea of right and wrong.

Mr Jones down the street is calling the police because he's disgusted at the Indian man who has sex with his 12 year old wife and is calling him a pedophile; and the Indian man is disgusted at your husband because he eats beef and lets you drive a car!

Pretty soon fights are gonna start breaking out and then chaos......the collapse of society soon follows.

This is why there needs to be a CLEAR SET of laws, so that we aren't confused of what is right and what is wrong.

If I visited a country where a culture determined adulthood by biology, then I would respect their traditions. Over here though, that's not the case. Our 12-year-olds are considered children not adults, so someone trying to sleep with them is a pedophile.

Conversely, an Indian person immigrating over here would have to respect our laws and cultural point of view.

If I visited a country where a culture determined adulthood by biology, then I would respect their traditions. Over here though, that's not the case. Our 12-year-olds are considered children not adults, so someone trying to sleep with them is a pedophile.

Conversely, an Indian person immigrating over here would have to respect our laws and cultural point of view.
Yes, but still you're allowing GOVERNMENTS to determine morallity and what's right and wrong.

How can a government change the laws of God and nature?

Let us forget other nations and just look at the United States alone....

In our society, although weed is illegal...among some circles it's considered totally acceptable while in others it's considered immoral and reprehensible.

Although abortion is legal in this society there are many who consider it murder and definately immoral.

There needs to be a set standard of morality that the entire society can accept for there to be relative peace....don't you think?

Sekhemu said:
you pick and choose what questions you want to answer. thanks for being real :great:

Every nation has it's own code of conduct, but I can see that your God says all other doctrines are wrong !

This is incredibly ignorant, :donttell:

I constantly get questions thrown at me if I answered them all I would never be able to leave my computer so I try to only answer original questions.

How can you call God ignorant? You should watch what you say because at the time of judgement you will have to account for all the careless words you have spoken in your lifetime and because you dont have Jesus in your life I think your going to have some big problems , so repent and ask God for for forgiveness while you still can.

If countries have a code of conduct that is contrary to the bible it is wrong because morality is morality and it doesnt change just to suit your preferences . If everyone had their own moral code that would be chaotic.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back