Black People : Wishing Chaos and Curses Upon Black People

Now see. That's the avatar that drew me to this site. That's the "rebel woman" I remember forming this entire construct. I remember mentioning before that I felt Bro. Darkside and Goddess Destee had allot in common. I wasn't saying that to offend her, or in disrespect, I said it because she is a rebel and and a very outspoken one. Another reason I say "come correct" if you wish to challenge her.

I know very strong disagreements have led some people to stay away from this site. Some have left. Some remain but keep quite. I've gotten emails asking me why do I even continue. And perhaps that day will come. But it won't be because of disagreements, anger or even resentment. Because those emotions are native to people who feel very strongly about their beliefs.

There will always be rabble-rousers and demagogues. In life period. Since the birth of this site, I'm sure those of you that have been around long enough have seem them come and go. Either banned or slowly inactive over time. But the purpose of any demagogue worth their salt, is to stir people up to begin with.

Those who follow "chaos" as in chaos magick or any system or body of ideas that stem from the application of chaos, "specialize" is saying the unheard of and the unthinkable and sometimes the offensive. The whole idea most Chaotics present, is in fact to challenge belief systems- and I will say- all belief systems. Usually when you say "belief system" most people think in terms of religion, no. All-of-them. Your belief in time and space. Your belief in matter, in dark, in what is offensive and what is respectful etc.

And now you would say, well-how can we support such people? Why would we create an environment for these..."chaotics" as you call them, to challenge how we do things around here. If they don't like how things are, just leave.

This takes me back to the first paragraph. A "rebel" is in fact a chaotic. One that challenges the system. Are you into the Bible? Who was the Jesus person we often speak of? If you are speaking about "Revelations" you are in fact speaking from a book of Chaos.

But let's take "chaos" out of the equation for the moment since it has already been well defined and by now a piece of gum that has lost it's flavor. What do some of us say about Destee.com when we are inviting friends or people we meet online to this site. Think about that and be honest. What is your pitch?

I say it's a site for "Conscious Revolutionaries." And no one here told me that, google/yahoo and other search engines told me that. Because everytime I tried to research information on black racism, white supremacy, kemetic astrology etc., Destee.com came up. And I view all members on this site as "conscious" and some as "revolutionaries."

The body of topics from then up until now inspire rebels, the rebellious and the revolutionary. Goddess Destee wondered why I put her on my list of Revolutionaries...well there you have it.

Correct me if I am wrong. I have yet to read of any real Revolutionary that did not challenge systems. But I'm not mixing apples with oranges. I understand that this topic is also about the concern of respect and peace building on this site.

The "occult" or "hidden" element of this topic is speaking about a deep concern about remote harm performed on members here.

Unfortunately, such is very possible. Several threads so far has proven that the "Darkside" does have a profound effect on the "Destee"....
I myself am still wondering how far this rabbit hole will go.

But on a side note. You can **** us all to hel as a poet. So perhaps some of us need to start posting more in the poetry sections.

Man to God: "What can I do to get into heaven?"
God to Man: "It is heaven that must get into you."

---MetaateM

Excellent post Meta

Lite16

:uhh::maddd::garbage::SuN009:

She has spoke volumes. I would advise in the future, everyone familiarize themselves with the "igg" feature. In fact, maybe that should be the next class. Some discussions cant be had without a little heat. :bomb: We are getting a little sensitive. Again, if the two parties in question didnt complain, why is anyone else?????:argue:
:pie:

Excellent post Meta
Agreed :cheers:

meh a soon come...:angel1:

M.E.
:hearts2:

So...I spoke on this here
...bout 20-30 mins into show...

As a Woman of AFREEKAN DESCENT...what, who, how when, why's of me...and that which I am destined to Be.....in this very real hellish reality...living under the foot of white lunacy.....like having a "cursedheart"....living and being an "angel" in "hell".....lesson and blessing in every situation...sometimes some lessons are painful..others not...blessing's are typically always "good"...so...no worries there....
the thing is...It becomes a CURSE that I prefer than to continue to think and behave based on some fautly b.s. story....

M.E.

It becomes a CURSE that I prefer than to continue to think and behave based on some fautly b.s. story....

M.E.
yeah, this society("faulty b.s. story") does seem to curse those that Tend to, Demand and DO think for TheirOwnDamnSefl.

(could be that my response isn't quite "on" with the intent of the reply and may even, actually, unintentionally, possible detract from the author's intent. if so, i totally apologize and i ask that the spirit of my contribution be given some small weight by "The Court"? <grin>)

and since i butted my nose here into the middle of destee's question;
it really hurts to see so many being led into mis-Living this Blessing of Life. to Live with Knowing, while not being able to "make" all others "Know Right NOW", just hurts so much some few times as to almost might as well be "a CURSE, attempting to live the blessing which is ... ".

But IT Ain't!!

Thanks.

Bro. Clyde Coger- I enjoyed your break down. I can't speak for the two Brothas involved in this initial "shoutbox" conversation, but I can speak for myself- since for years associates that I know personally have used the term "Chaos" as a greeting, most of you are only familiar with it now because we know Bro. Darkside uses it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back