Black People : Wishing Chaos and Curses Upon Black People

CHAOS

I FIND THE GREETING MUCH PLEASURABLE, HE SHOULD GREET ME LIKE THAT BUT I DIGRESS. MAYBE ONE SHOULD ONLY GREET SOMEONE LIKE THAT ONLY IN THEIR LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING, BUT KNOWLEDGE SEED MY SERPENT BROTHER AND I KNOW WHAT HIS INTENTION WAS

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- EVERYTHING COMES FROM CHAOS

Yes Brother DARKSIDE ... i know you do, and i've even greeted you that way, or closed with that word (chaos, not curses) ... in an attempt to try and embrace it, understand it, and give you what you want ... but it is so very foreign to me ... even doing it with you, went against my own grain.

You say you knew what Brother Knowledge Seed's intent was ... and perhaps i should be asking him this ... (please respond Brother Knowledge Seed, if you're so inclined) ...

But if he was seriously wishing chaos and curses upon Brother KWABENA ... believing inside himself, that they are good things ... why was "LMAO jk" included?

:heart:

Destee

Hey Sister Destee, Peace to you. Yeah, I saw that greeting this morning, and, in defense of Bro. Knowledge Seed, I really think he was just joking around, a greeting from a brother to a brother to contrast with the greetings of Peace and Blessings.

I believe we don't believe our words to have any effect or power. Certainly no creative power. But that's a part of the internal "lie-diet" we feed ourselves. I'ma speak for myself here--my words do have power. Creative power. (and so do the words of others!)

That is why name calling is so destructive (in addition to confusing) in the community. For example, we tend to call our sons 'lil man--but then when he acts "mannish"-- where the heck did that come from? (ans:eek:ut your mouth!)
Young folks refer to each other as fools--maybe it's just me, but where is the good in that reference?

But I digress. Talking about creative power in words: if the spiritual law is you reap what you sow--well, I ain't about to sow curses, chaos and destruction on you, because according to that law, those words are about to boomarang and hit me square in the....well, you know where! :qqb021:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Hey Sister Destee, Peace to you. Yeah, I saw that greeting this morning, and, in defense of Bro. Knowledge Seed, I really think he was just joking around, a greeting from a brother to a brother to contrast with the greetings of Peace and Blessings.

I believe we don't believe our words to have any effect or power. Certainly no creative power. But that's a part of the internal "lie-diet" we feed ourselves. I'ma speak for myself here--my words do have power. Creative power. (and so do the words of others!)

That is why name calling is so destructive (in addition to confusing) in the community. For example, we tend to call our sons 'lil man--but then when he acts "mannish"-- where the heck did that come from? (ans:eek:ut your mouth!)
Young folks refer to each other as fools--maybe it's just me, but where is the good in that reference?

But I digress. Talking about creative power in words: if the spiritual law is you reap what you sow--well, I ain't about to sow curses, chaos and destruction on you, because according to that law, those words are about to boomarang and hit me square in the....well, you know where! :qqb021:

mizjoice,

Thank you my friend for the "spiritual law" comment. Words are all powerful. This very world was spoken into existence, and we are made in the image of Him that spoke.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back