Black Spirituality Religion : Wisdom

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004

Deut:28:48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

Show me some Metu Neter wisdom that warns the people of the enemy.
Show me some Metu Neter wisdom that the people can use to fight the enemy.
Show me some Metu Neter wisdom that reveals our future.
Show me some Metu Neter wisdom that warns the people about Jesus and his destroying followers.
Show me some Metu Neter wisdom that begins to describe the black mans state of existing today.

When Metu Neter promoters start revealing wisdom of the future and writings from ancient Egyptian priests that forewarn of the coming of the white man or gives details of the destruction of man or informs us of what black people need to do in order to reign in the earth again, then I will start to listen.

Otherwise it is nothing more then a comic book that black people are once again being suckered into worshiping. I even began to suspect it to be the second faze of white supremacy.

Jer:2:
11: Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
12: Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the LORD.
13: For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.
14: Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled?

It had to have been an African Shaman who wrote the Holy Scriptures or Old Testament. How else could it describe our very actions today, going from Jesus to Metu Neter, to Voodoo, to Hindu, trying every religion we can find except the one that will save us.

We have become so spoiled and lazy that we would rather hangout on corners all day selling dope to our own people and then write poems that glorify our own destruction.

If we don’t get it together we ain’t going to make it.

you sound strident. like you are losing it. perhaps you should take a deep breath and exhale. rather than attacking what some other people are doing you should spend some time trying to correct a few of the many errors of fact and logic that you have made lately. i can no longer take you seriously.

Music Producer said:

Deut:28:48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

Show me some Metu Neter wisdom that warns the people of the enemy.
Show me some Metu Neter wisdom that the people can use to fight the enemy.
Show me some Metu Neter wisdom that reveals our future.
Show me some Metu Neter wisdom that warns the people about Jesus and his destroying followers.
Show me some Metu Neter wisdom that begins to describe the black mans state of existing today.

Once again you show your ignorance of the contents of "Metu Neter." Where's your sense of shame?

"Metu Neter" is not a holy book that preaches or prophesizes, and hence contains no verses, proverbs, sayings, etc. No claim has been made by the author that that's what it does. It is a system of spiritual cultivation (i.e., self improvement) that teaches how to become a better (more spiritual) person through meditation, ritual, and the use of oracles. The method of doing this comes from the religious systems of the ancient Black civilizations of Kamit, Indus Kush, and Canaan. On page 2 it says:

I am here presenting a practical syncretism of the best that the Kamitic (Ancient Egyptian), the Dravidian (Black India), and the Canaanite (true authors of Kabala) religions have to offer. They were among the six nations that laid the foundation of civilization...In this volume...I have given the world the...means of discovering the Plan--the structural continuum--that the Supreme Being has put in place to enable the events in the world to unfold in an orderly and harmonious way. Become the Plan, and let Peace, Prosperity, and Spiritual Realization rule the world.

What it does NOT say is "I am here presenting my predictions of the future."

For you to demand that Metu Neter show you dis or dat is like me demanding that the Old Testament show me that it can predict the winner of the World Series, or the direction of the stock market in the coming months.

Music Producer said:
When Metu Neter promoters start revealing wisdom of the future and writings from ancient Egyptian priests that forewarn of the coming of the white man or gives details of the destruction of man or informs us of what black people need to do in order to reign in the earth again, then I will start to listen.

From Indus Kush, one of the ancient black civilizations whose religious practices are incorporated into “Metu Neter” vols 1 & 2, we have the following from the Vishnu Purana (ca. 1400 BC) :

“The barbarians will be masters of the banks of the Indus, . . There will be contemporary monarchs reigning over the earth, kings of churlish spirit, violent temper and ever addicted to falsehood and wickedness. They will inflict death on women, children, and cows; they will seize upon the property of their subjects, and be intent upon the wives of others; they will be of unlimited power, their lives will be short, their desires insatiable. . . . People of various countries interningling with them, will follow their example; and the barbarians being powerful in the patronage of their princes while the purer tribes [of the earth] are neglected. . . . Wealth [spiritual]l and piety will decrease until the world will be wholly depraved. Property alone will confer rank; wealth [material] will be the only source of devotion; passion will be the sole bond of union between the sexes; falsehood will be the only means of success in litigation; and women will be objects merely of sensual gratification.

“External type will be the only distinction of the several orders of life; a man if rich will be reputed pure; dishonesty (anyaya) will be the universal means of subsistence, weakness the cause of dependence, menace and presumption will be substituted for learning; liberality will be devotion. He who is the strongest will reign; the people unable to bear the heavy burden, khara bhara (the load of taxes), will take refuge among the valleys. Thus, in the
Kali age will decay constantly proceed, until the human race approaches its annihilation. When the close of the Kali age shall be nigh, a portion of that divine being which exists, of its own spiritual nature shall descend on Earth, . . [They] will re—establish righteousness on earth. . . . The men who are thus changed...shall be the seeds of human beings, and shall give birth to a race who shall follow the laws of the Krita age, the age of purity.”

From Kemet, another of the ancient Black civilizations whose spiritual practices are incorporated in “Metu Neter” we have:

“It befits the wise to know all things in advance, of this you must not remain ignorant: a time will come when . . . divinity will return from earth to heaven. . .Oh Egypt, Egypt, of your reverent deeds only stories will survive, and they will be incredible to your children! Only words cut in stone will survive to tell your faithful works, and the Scythian or some such neighbor barbarian will dwell in Egypt. For divinity goes back to heaven, and all people will die, deserted, as Egypt will be widowed and deserted by god and human. . Whoever survives will he recognized as Egyptian only by his language; in his actions he will seem a foreigner.

“[Imhotep], why do you weep? Egypt herself will be persuaded to deeds much wickeder than these, and she will be steeped in evils far worse. A land once holy, most loving of divinity, by reason of her reverence the only land on earth where the gods settled, she who taught holiness and fidelity will be an example of utter unbelief.

"In their weariness the people of that time will find the world nothing to wonder at or to worship.... People will find it oppressive and scorn it. They will not cherish this entire world, a work of god beyond compare. . . They will prefer shadows to light, and they will find death more expedient than life. No one will look up to heaven. The reverent will be thought mad, the irreverent wise; the lunatic will be thought brave, and the scoundrel will he taken as a decent person. Soul and all teachings about soul (that soul began as immortal [and] expects to attain immortality), as I revealed them to you will he considered not simply laughable but even illusory... They will establish new laws, new justice. Nothing holy, nothing reverent nor worthy of heaven or heavenly beings will be heard of or believed in the mind.
[They will be driven] to every outrageous crime--war looting, trickery, and all that is contrary to the nature of souls…When all this comes to pass Asclepius [Imhotep], then the master and father; the god whose power is prima ut . . will take a stand against the vices and the perversion in everything, righting wrongs, washing away malice in a flood or consuming it in fire or ending it by spreading pestilential disease everywhere. Then he will restore the world to its beauty of old so that the world itself will again seem deserving of worship and wonder.”
[source: "Ancient Future" by Wayne B. Chandler]

Be careful what you ask for Playa, 'cause you just might get it.

Otherwise it is nothing more then a comic book that black people are once again being suckered into worshiping. I even began to suspect it to be the second faze of white supremacy.

Dang Playa, you sound like you need a role model and a hug .

Sami:

Good response but is those writings apart of Metu Neter, No?
I told you to show wisdom from Metu Neter not to go get ancient writings from India.
From Indus Kush, one of the ancient black civilizations whose religious practices are incorporated into “Metu Neter” vols 1 & 2, we have the following from the Vishnu Purana (ca. 1400 BC) :
All of the arguing you did in saying the Hyksos were Caucasian now you have changed the whole scenery by admitting to a “Indus Kush” African Peoples being in Asia as late as 1400BC?

So if we can have African Peoples in Asia during 1400BC, why couldn’t the Hyksos have been an African People?

The one from “Ancient Future”, reads very much like the Holy Scriptures or Old Testament, got the book on order.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back