Black Spirituality Religion : Wisdom Text

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, May 6, 2007.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Jesus is Lucifer and Caucasians made a pact with him so they could rule the world for about 2500 years. This means crushing and enslaving the original people of GOD, the African, American Indian, and many others that were crushed in the coming of the white-man. The New Testament seals the Caucasians pact with Lucifer in that it helps Lucifer fulfill his mission.

------------------------------------

Isa :14 :
    13: For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
    14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

------------------------------------

The only religious entity on the entire earth that has accomplished that mission is Jesus, so much so that some of his followers say he is GOD.

2. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    When we study the Bible we began to see a continues theme within the books. We began to see non-human entities referred to as Sons of GOD as being GODS chosen to prove or test humans against GOD. These are all the passages in the KJV Bible, Old Testament that reveal the phrase “Son(s) of GOD”……….

--------------------------------------

Gen:6:2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Job:1:6: Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job:2:1: Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job:38:7: When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Dan:3:25: He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

All of those passages are in a Dark Light with the exception of Job which refers to a time before humans existed. It was the Sons of GOD that violated the first Order / Command of GOD too external entities. This is the first Order / Command of GOD that was violated.

---------------------------------------

Gen:1:26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The Sons of GOD violated this Order / Command through interfering with human’s ability to function as GOD Ordained.

Gen:6:2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

It is through this act that sub-entities were created and born from the mixing of Entities referred to as Sons of GOD and Human woman. These entities were a type of Hybrid that due to the essence of Sons of GOD they had powers and abilities beyond human comprehension. Through these powers they became demigods on earth and humans began worshiping, praising and uplifting these demigods over The Supreme Being to eventually forget the Supreme Being.

All over the earth Humans would war, fight and murder each other continually for the uplifting and service of the demigods over one another and over the servants that remained loyal to The Supreme Being. The entire earth was constantly at war as these demigods used us humans to fight their wars for dominance. They even began breading us for fighting purposes and aggression.

Humans could no longer function as the Supreme Being Ordained / Commanded, due to the interference of a natural LAW of The Supreme Being committed by the Sons of GOD. Humans no longer had dominion over the earth because the Hybrids controlled everything and us.

I suspect we existed in this war like service to the demigods and Sons of GOD for about 120 years.

Gen:6:3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

**** My spirit shall not always strive with man *****
    The Supreme Being is referring to HIS Spirit that was in these Hybrids that came from the union between Sons of GOD and Human woman. It is The Supreme Beings Spirit / Powers that passed from HIM to Sons of GOD to the Hybrids that gave these Hybrids / Demigods the power to perform things that were amazing, fascinating and beyond the human explanation that caused us to become servants, worshipers and followers.

**** for that he also is flesh ****
    The Supreme Being is referring to the nature of the demigods as being the essence of offsprings from human woman (flesh).

**** yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years****
    The Supreme Being gives us a time as to how long HE allowed these demigods to reign in the earth before HE Commits the act of flooding the earth to wash away the abominable interference and sin committed by HIS Sons by going in unto human women.

The Sons of GOD and these Demigods became known as The Nephilim / Nefilim. In the KJV Bible this word or idea was translated as “Giants” so that the reader would have difficulty making the connection between Sons of GOD and The Nefilim because it would be too obvious to the reader that Jesus is referred to as a Son of GOD. They kinda hid the nature of Sons of GOD behind translation tactics.

---------------------------------------------

KJV Bible:
    Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

English Bible that is translated directly from Hebrew to English:
    Gen:6:4: There were Nefilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men of old, men of renown.

--------------------------------------------

The original translation for “Nefilim” is not “Giants”, the best translation would be “The Fallen”.

Jesus in his own words pinpoints himself to the time zone of being the Nefilim.

Jn:8:58: Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

I will continue this in my next post.

All praise to the Supreme Being
    Peace and Blessing.

3. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Jesus is Lucifer Continued…….

At this point we see these Sons of GOD and their Hybrid Offsprings are gods on earth and rule the earth and humans as in a state of constant war, murder, suffering and killing.

Then we see GOD commit to an event that would bring their kingdom on earth to an end.

----------------------------------------------
    Gen:6:17: And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
    ----------------------------------------------

The whole reason GOD flooded the earth was due to HIS Sons rejecting HIS Order and injecting there own nature into the existence of humans which interfered and disrupted the intended life cycle of existence, the intended nature of humans.

As we continue the story we see GOD saved humans through a branch of humans that stayed and fought in loyalty for the Supreme Being, One GOD. This salvation of humans was accomplished through Noah.

Thus when GOD flooded the earth he was ending the kingdom of HIS Sons and their evil offsprings created through the ungodly union of Sons of GOD and human woman. This Act of GOD enraged the Sons of GOD because they felt their kingdom and reign in the earth and over humans should not have been ended to make way for humans.

This is where the symbolism of the War in Heaven comes from; it was due to the Sons of GOD rebelling against GOD ending their reign on earth through murdering their Offsprings but yet saving and making way for human kind through Noah.

Now we can begin to understand this passage.

------------------------------
    Gen:3:15: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
    ------------------------------

In Dogon Theology the snake is a symbolic representation of the Ogo (Son of GOD / Amma) that rebelled against GOD and tries to outdo GOD. These actions and influences are actually all intentional by GOD to let them occur, it is through these actions that humans can begin developing a comparative concept between good and evil.

Now we can see how GOD placed enmity between Humans, ** and her seed ** and Sons of GOD, *** and between thy seed ***.

GOD had preplanned the entire act so that one reading and studying the Bible would see the motive, nature and purpose that becomes the Sons of GOD.

There nature is to prove to GOD that humans are unworthy of this earth and existence and their offsprings should not have been flooded and destroyed to make way for humankind.

They prove this to GOD through religions of temptation that causes humans to reject GOD in some way. They do this through religions that cause humans to curse GOD to HIS Face and to replace, forget and reduce GOD.

In farness to the Sons of GOD from destroying their kingdom on earth GOD gave the Sons of GOD a new Kingdom for all the humans that would fail in maintaining a loyalty to GOD and HIS LAW. This Kingdom is called Hell, the Underworld and it is the First Born Son of GOD who is Prince of it. In this place all of the Sons of GOD and their Offsprings continue to exist to reign over all human souls that chose them over GOD on earth for a time.

I say, “for a time” because as humans souls I suspect we all return to earth to live in the flesh and continue the cycle of life, existence and being. Even the souls that go to Heaven eventually make the sacrifice of returning to earth to be flesh once again. Our stay in Heaven is directly related to our knowledge of GOD. Our closeness to the Throne of GOD in heaven is directly related to our knowledge of GOD. But even then we all have to make the sacrifice to continue the cycle of flesh on earth.

Will continue in my next post………..

All Praise to the Supreme Being.

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Dan:3:25

Some have expressed that this passage is evidence of the goodness of the Son of GOD because it shows a Son of GOD rescuing prophets of GOD, thus how could they be wrong or rebellious against GOD.

Dan:3:25: He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

In meditation on this passages we began to see as we see in the story of Job the many tasks of entities referred to as Sons of GOD. In this particular reference we see a derivative reference in the Hebrew Script as “son of the gods” but at this time period in the text we began to see several variations for ALHYM and Nebuchadnezzar was a Neteru (gods) philosopher thus his specific reference to GOD makes since to only be in the plural since as he had yet to be humbled before Neter (GOD).

We began to see that entities referred to as Sons of GOD began to be energies that becomes the Will of GOD to give it momentum in the physical. If it becomes GODs Will to destroy Sodom and Gomorra the reality of the action manifests through Sons of GOD.

This allows us to see and began to understand the wider nature of Sons of GOD. If it becomes GODs Will to deliver HIS prophets from the fire this Will is physically accomplished, manifest through Sons of GOD.

Just as we can see how Nebuchadnezzar, an evil man, against GOD and his peoples would know what a Son of GOD looks like. It was these same entities that would influence and establish the greater evil in the mind, writings and philosophy of Nebuchadnezzar to tempt man to reject Neter (GOD) and worship less.

Through this humans are given the choice between good and evil to create two forces of Light and Dark, Monotheism (Neter) and Polytheism (Neteru) to become servants of one or the other.

In understanding all of this requires one to simply observe the person that is speaking the words and ask oneself, How could an evil man know what a Son of GOD looks like?

Peace becomes higher learning.

5. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Did you intend to say Caucasians wanted to extend their reign for another 2,500 years? As far as I know, they've had a stronghold on power and resources for much longer than 2,500 years.

>>Off topic<< I guess this explains the agression against Blacks of any breed, and Latinos who are the direct decendants of American Indians, right?

6. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Actually, brother Music Producer is closest to being correct.

"Alexander was welcomed as a liberator in Egypt and was pronounced the son of Zeus by Egyptian priests of the god Ammon at the Oracle of the god at the Siwa Oasis in the Libyan desert."

This was the "turning point".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great

7. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Question: Were those Egyptian priests who ordained Alexander, Nubians?

8. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    How can I determine the "ethnicity" of this specific priesthood?
    There are numerous accounts of what happened during the XXXth Dynasty, which was a period of Persian and Greek warfare with Egypt, which maintained a "prosperous, independent status" until the deposition/abdication of Nectanebo II.

It is quite possible that the rulers of this Dynasty were indeed of "Nubian" origin as "Nectanebo had to flee to the south where he had survived for some time thereafter until fuinally disappeared without leaving any trace."

Circa 359-342 BC.

2,349 years ago (342 BC-2007 AD).

Lets not give "white" folks any more credit than they deserve.

9. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Of course I disagree totally.

Why?

Even "Jesus" prayed to a higher power.

http://www.livius.org/aj-al/alexander/alexander_t11.html

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Peace and Greetings;

Spicybrown;

I know this seems strange but the monotheistic ancestors of Egypt / Africa understood exactly the plan of GOD and understood what would become of the dark skinned people of the earth and understood that Babylon would be extended through the white race and understood a religion would develop that would keep us blinded for many, many years and they understood that the earth would be subjected to a cruel people.

All of this was foretold and we understood exactly what we needed to do in order to fulfill the Will of GOD to eventually lead to a greater good.

Even when the Will of GOD is against you, you cannot resist what will be done, it is submission. Several of Judah did not want to yield to Nebuchadnezzar even after GOD anointed him the Throne of Glory. In resisting Nebuchadnezzar many of us died because we resisted the will of GOD but the prophet and wise ancestors knew what had to take place. If GOD had not have destroyed HIS House, Land and People we would have done it by our own hands in serving false gods and deities. The main thing that had to be ended was us sacrificing our children. We were killing ourselves with no remorse by murdering our youth. Thus GOD ended all of this and saved us from ourselves by sending an enemy who would crush us but not make a full end of us as we were on the road to doing.

The Miens were on the exact same path when GOD sent an enemy against them also.

The prophets foresaw all of this, which is why we have a book that fits the exact details of what we know call history. Everything is foretold in the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures.

All of this was setup by African Seers to manifest a Greater good. Man must be allowed to see that choosing his own way without GOD is only a path of destruction.

Peace.