Black Poetry : Winter storm in KC!

msluciousb

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 10, 2001
Kansas City, Missouri
Occupation
Self Employed, Business Consultant
You're way on the other side of town away from me.
The ice and uncertainty of the winter storms keep you far from me!
I chat with you sedcutively on the phone, both wishing we were not
alone...playfully painting naughty visions in your head, I straigten my pillow as
I adjust myself in bed. The wind is howling the trees are swaying as I purr to each sensuous word you are saying. And this is just the first day ! But we don't run out of words to say.
You tell me I may be getting a cordless phone for Vaelntines day when I take a pause to
go ..."Well I won't say!"...I return and we pick up the chatter not really talking about anything
that matters. Just linking someway technology wise, and using all kinds of alibis, not to hang
up the phone! Neither one of us wanting to be alone...You starting to estimate if you can Navigate the Navigator out between the icy gates...Me pausing and saying "NO WAIT!"...
I don't want you doing anything risk prone, so I proceed to make you have a party in your
pants without even leaving the phone!

In this winter storm, our love affair has not been the norm, but by the second day I find you
headed my way as the ice gives away to just snow...and I know even before you show!!!
That if you say you will try it , you will do! That's just you...with your gym bag so as not to
be presumptuous cause a sleep over is nothing we have even discussed. OOPS! There goes
that issue about my space! But I melt when I see the sheer joy on your sweet chocolate face, you kiss my face and hug me and spin me all over the place...something a 6 foot 4 inch man can really do with grace...my heart thumped and then it raced! What we cook in
the kitchen can't compare to when we really went there. As we experimented with new dishes in the kitchen playfull hip to hip, but oh when we get to the play room...well it's zip to the zip!
I feel all warm and tingly as we find our truth or dare escapades standing on the frozen balcony wrapped in blanket underneath butt naked booty bare!

48 hours later , didn't know how I would do, thought I would get tired of you? I mean not in the permanant kind of way...it's just I am so used to being alone in my space...I look over at you as I type on the computer as you read "Walter Mosley's" latest and wink your eye as I continue to stare...I am still in a nightgown and you are in your underwear...We had already declared we will dress only if we have somewhere to go...and right now we didn't want to go anywhere!
Next night in a row having dinner this time you take over..."I cringe" (ok I do have some control issues)...the smells and the sway of your body as you move comfortably from tasks
to task, has me hypnotized and tantalized and
staring at the curve of your back and the tightness of your ***!
Once again, dinner may be ready, but it might have to wait...WOW, THE LONGEST DATE
A STRAIGHT 48!
Winter storm glad you came rather late!

BJS(c)2004
:lol:

Thanks Rich and Watzinaname!

I guess working on this book has me mixing the flow a lil, but if it came out "good ",mission accomplished...It captured how I felt! It's just fantasy so far...hahahahahahahahah! But just
a drop of what the book is like kinda sorta...LOL!

BLESSINSG ON YOUR HOUSE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back