Black Spirituality Religion : Winter Solstice: Preparation

KMTSista

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2009
Maryland
We are embarking upon the most important time of the year; Winter Solstice

Our spirits are most receptive during this time.

In Ausar Auset Society we observe December 20-24, however some say its the 21-24.

During that time is when we fast, meditate, perform rituals heavily and go into silence.

This Solstice we will be in the cycle of Sebek, which are our communication and logic faculties.

If you are not part of the Ausar Auset society but would like to observe Winter Solstice, here are a few tips for you:

Purchase:

White Clothing
White candles (tea lights, 3 or 7 day) (for Sebek, yellow)
Florida Water
Cascorillia
Incense (good purification ones are Myrrh, Frankincense, Sage, Hyssop, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Marjoram, Basil etc.)
Herbs: Basil, Sage, Black Sesame Seeds
A clear white bowl or plant to pour libation
A white cloth
Ancestor Shrine: Pictures of your ancestors (those who transitioned in truth) - Make sure your ancestor shrine is energized, set up and acknowledged with a plate (cracked preferably) for food offering, cigar, white candle, items that were attached to your ancestor, cup for coffee, kola nuts

Purify every corner of your home to cleanse and clear dark deceased and negative energies.

This can be done in whichever way you choose. Some burn incense, rub sage, burn black sesame seeds and throw it in each corner.

When people enter your home, its best to take off their shoes, and when they leave, cleanse the area again, as we can't control other people's energies, but can cleanse what they left behind.

I personally go into silence and have very little communication for those three to four days, but living in this world where we have to work, or have a house full it can be difficult.

Fast from toxins and other things such as; alcohol, smoking, sex, processed foods (eat as vegan and organic and possible), spending money (unless absolutely necessary).

This is a very good time to work on resentments and other parts of ourselves that we have difficulties with.

When pouring libation, (Kemetic – Enen Neter Eta Em Khepera Aungh) begin by giving honor to the highest divinities; whomever you choose to call it by name.

We say Anetch Hrak! Amen (God)! Eta Em in Ausar! Tua En Aungh, Tehuti, Sekhert, Maat, etc, then we give honor to those ancestors we know by name (Shepsu), then give honor to those not known by name (Shepsu).

This is a time of purification, prayer, meditation and truisms is very heavy.

Also, if you are in an area where a shrine is located, have a winter solstice reading done.

Sistren, be mindful if you are on your menses. If you attend a ritual/meditation, please adhere to the rules of the shrine.

Any questions, hit me up………..

44Reasons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2008
I am not doing the solstice this year cause I am not prepared for it but I am building up for next year, lots of Qlippothic magic and Voudon. I just love the dark month's but I will take some of the things you say into consideration and upload it to my primary hard-drive.

ShemsuAqa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2007
Hetep KMTSista!

I wanted to go into the school and pick up some supplies for the solstice. But I wasn't sure if the religious store is still open to the public. Since they moved locations, I haven't been able to go to the new site. I bumped heads with a sista from the society and she explained to me that everything is done on-line. So I went on-line to try and purchase some products, and if you are not a member, you can't purchase anything. I do miss classes, I miss SUS lectures, but I need my oils, and incense for purification the most. I have all his books, I'm just missing the new Metu Neter 3 and Heru, resurrection.

If you can help me out with some info.
Shemsuaqa

Reniassance Man

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2008
Virginia
KmetSista

Hey i have a question for you. Is it necessary to pour libations into a plant because ive just been pouring them on the floor and that floor has carpet.

KMTSista

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2009
Maryland
Hetep KMTSista!

I wanted to go into the school and pick up some supplies for the solstice. But I wasn't sure if the religious store is still open to the public. Since they moved locations, I haven't been able to go to the new site. I bumped heads with a sista from the society and she explained to me that everything is done on-line. So I went on-line to try and purchase some products, and if you are not a member, you can't purchase anything. I do miss classes, I miss SUS lectures, but I need my oils, and incense for purification the most. I have all his books, I'm just missing the new Metu Neter 3 and Heru, resurrection.

If you can help me out with some info.
Shemsuaqa

Yeah they're trying to get people online to taui enterprises website. Which website did you go to? Was it this one http://www.taui.biz/default.aspx

I haven't had any problems purchasing CD's on the site.

Also where are you located? I'm assuming the DC area (you know I'm slow so bare with a sista LOL!!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black People : Happy Winter Solstice 2 E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e!!! Black People Open Forum 5
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Winter Solstice (December 21) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
RAPTOR Black People : Merry winter solstice Black People Open Forum 5
dnommo Black Poetry : Winter solstice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Ankhur Black People : 12/25 winter solstice dicovered by Africans or Euopeans?? Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Short Stories : "The Coldest Winter Ever: Life After Death" Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Millions of Texas households are still without power in a brutally cold winter storm. What went wrong? Black Health and Wellness 21
Destee Video / Audio : Louis Armstrong - Winter Wonderland Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Bishop Black Poetry : Xtreme Heat in the Winter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Winter is Coming: Scientist Says Sun Will Nod Off in 15 Years Science and Technology 2
chuck Black People Politics : Are You In Recovery Mode After This Harsh Winter Weather? Black People Politics 12
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gil Scott Heron "Winter In America" (1974) HIGH QUALITY Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : New: Awowbere (Winter) Elevation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Gil Scott Heron, Winter In America Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
baller Quiet Poetry Lounge : winter's gray Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : Winter maze Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Gil Scott Heron; Winter in America Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Ankhur Black People : Brainstorming for Winter in the Summer Black People Open Forum 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Winter soul lace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Ankhur Health and Wellness : Winter Preventive medicine for Colds and Flu Black Health and Wellness 0
Ankhur Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : Winter Squash Compote Food Discussion and Recipes 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Winter Solace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Winter bath Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
river Black People : Stay Warm This Winter With Solar Energy ~ Cheap Black People Open Forum 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : WINTER MAZE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Winter, The Soul Time For Hibernating And Mind Reflection Chief Elder Osiris 1
$$RICH$$ Black Authors : WINTER Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
I Black Sports : Shani Davis:Shani Davis the FIRST black man to win an individual GOLD in the Winter O Black Sports 2
M Poetry Critiques : Winter on its way... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
watzinaname Black Poetry : Our Winter Wonderland Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : EVERGREEN winter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Winter Heat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
dnommo Black Poetry : winter morns Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Winter warmness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Winter passion Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
M Black Poetry : Winter on its way…. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Short Stories : The Coldest Winter(experience) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
M Black People : An Experience in the Army(The Coldest Winter) Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Poetry : Winter Keystyle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : Winter storm in KC! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Bluewater Black Authors : Coldest Winter Ever(Jan 2004)Book Club Online Short Stories - Authors - Writing 7
Destee Winter Break - No Online Classes - Until After The New Year Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 0
Z Black Poetry : Winter Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : WINTER SWEETNESS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
baller Black Poetry : winter's breeze... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Winter Luv Poet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : winter birthday bash TO OUR bRUTHA Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
baller Black Poetry : winter finds me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
N Black Poetry : Ghosts of Winter (inspired by Sherykah) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
K Black Authors : k.laBarron's "A Winter's Soulstice" Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1