Black People : WILLIE LYNCH SPEECH MYTH

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by soulosophy, Jun 9, 2008.

1. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    Greeting the Light in you,

It seems I'm forever hounded and harried by the malignant carriers of the virus of white supremacy that seem to occupy every island, clime, cult and country on the globe. I grow weary of the constant individual squirmishes and political conflicts over one's competency, one's interpretation and perception of reality, a reality that has been tailored to answer the simultaneous needs of immense groups of people to a so-called lowest common denominator, creating only that which everyone can understand effortlessly.

It is important that we learn to research things for ourselves to save us from "falling for anything". Let us not be a people who jump onto the bandwagons of ignorance and rhetoric, but rather people who have taken back control of our own minds in order to leave a legacy of independent free thinkers.

There is something terribly wrong when we can still be so easily conspired against time and time again. Louis Armstrong sings "Shine," explaining why he's called "Shine," and BB King sings "Why I sing the Blues." I've just attempted to explain why I sing the blues.

DEATH OF WILLIE LYNCH SPEECH:
    http://www.manuampim.com/lynch_hoax1.html

URBAN LEGEND WILLIE LYNCH SPEECH
    http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=10&nav=display&webtag=ab-urbanlegends&tid=5814

Peace, Love, Light...
    1UL

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

GLAD YOU POST THIS SOULOSOPHY, I KNEW THE LETTER WAS A FRAUD AND MANY IN THE KNOW KNOW IT IS A FAKE BUT SAID IT WAS NEEDED TO "HELP" BLACK PEOPLE.. WHAT EVER THAT MEAN!

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    even if the letters are a hoax...
    the underlining truth contained between the lines still hold black people in bondage...

it's like believing in the bogeyman...
    many say he is just a myth...
    but if 100's of people commit suicide because of nightmares each year...
    who is to say that he is not real when the resultant is...

one love
    khasm

4. soulosophy

Ratings:
    +123
  5. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Exactly. For all we know Jesus could be a myth to...but so what? I mean no disrespect to you Sister soulosophy but myth or not non-white people, under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) that is the current supreme political SYSTEM on this planet...today...right now...are in a pitiful and primitive state in terms of how we relate to each other.

I don't think we need to research that at all except to observe it, use the least amount of time possible in figuring out why it happens...and I mean the absolute least amount of time...figure out if we should be doing what we're doing and then figure out how to stop ourselves as individuals from doing what we're doing if what we're doing is destructive...then figure out the constructive thing to do. We don't have to spend 296 years (from 1712 to now) doing that. We can do this on a daily basis without spending years and years talking about it.

I might hafta trademark that Nike slogan...

JUST DO IT...because at the end of the day, so to speak, it all comes down to saying and doing. This is the reason I posted in another thread if anyone was interested in posting parts of the infamous letter and talking briefly about the effect of what is done against us has on our behavior and then talking about what we can do to work against the people who are working against us. That is where the rubber meets the road and where the real work needs to be done. What we can say and/or do as individuals in a codified manner to work against the people who are working against us and in the process produce that which should have always been...a SYSTEM of justice.

Otherwise we're going to be talking about this s**t next year. See what happened in the other thread? No more posts. When it comes to doing some real thinking about how to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice...many non-white people would rather seek comfort than to seek justice.

6. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    nuff respect

to all up in here...

Br. Edward.... what's wrong with primitive?

7. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Hey Miss Lady!

There is nothing incorrect about being prtimitive. When I say primitive I just mean in a prime stage or an initial stage. For example, there is nothing incorrect about being a baby. When the entire existence of a person is viewed, the "baby" part is the prime part or initial part of a person's existence.

There is no way to be born as a adult so in order to get to what is called adulthood the person has to go through their prime stage first. That being said, there can not be anything incorrect about being in a prime stage (primitive).

The question is how long do non-white people remain in a prime stage? Because even as adults we don't own nothing except what other people allow us to own. Saddam Hussein thought he owned his own country...his own army...his own palaces...his own money...that don't mean nothing to a racist (white supremacist). It is the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) who are keeping us in a prime state (primitive).

8. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    overstood

thank you :)

9. soulosophy

Ratings:
    +123

Thank you for your comments Brother E.W. I acknowledge the valid points you’ve made.

“There is nothing new under the sun”. We have already had delivered to us letters and books written by enslaved Afrikans, teachings and wisdoms from our Ancestors, literatures and discussions by our historians, activists, psychologists, etc past and present giving us direction, guidelines, instruction and tools into how we can cut the chains and be in command of our own minds, and how to cultivate psychological disciplines. These are the guidelines we should be utilizing to examine as you say “what we're doing… figure out how to stop ourselves as individuals from doing what we're doing if what we're doing is destructive...then figure out the constructive thing to do”. So why are we looking to this so-called fictitious person to show us things we already know, referring to it like some authoritative book on Afrikan (black) behaviour.

You say “We can do this on a daily basis without spending years and years talking about it.” So why are still talking about it? What are we doing with what we know?

Granted that our people relate to each other in a “primitive” way, but why is it taking us so long to mature? Indeed this system is against us and many of us are unaware to the victimisation while others of us who are aware continue giving away our power by remaining in a “victim mentality” which only serves to hold us back from progressing.

As you say “it all comes down to saying and doing”. John Henrik Clarke says, “What happened 5000 years ago, 5 years ago, or 5 mins ago, determines what will happen 5000 years from now, 5 years from now, and 5 mins from now”. So going back to the myth… BELIEVING A MYTH ONLY SERVES TO FEED IT and TO GIVE IT LIFE. We hypnotize negative statements into our conscious minds reinforcing the negative type of thinking implanted by the enemy. That is exactly why Jesus, santa claus and all the other myths apparent in our world today are successfully existing.

Many people as you know are caught in consumerism and materialism whose minds are centered on what they desire and not necessarily what they need. If people don’t know they are sick they won’t seek a cure. Repairing the Afrikan consciousness and trying to cure the ills that blights our people can be somewhat of a difficult task when the system is against you. However, the enemy must first be defeated within before defeating the enemy without. It is said that “a people or nation cannot be destroyed from without until it has first destroyed itself from within.” I’m repeating your words again here as they are in line with what was just said, “figure out how to stop ourselves as individuals from doing what we're doing if what we're doing is destructive...then figure out the constructive thing to do.” “…talking about what we can do to work against the people who are working against us.

You say “…many non-white people would rather seek comfort than to seek justice.” We cannot expect justice in a country or system where there is none. As you say (paraphrasing) ‘…replace a system of injustice with a system of justice’. So, we can either move towards liberation and justice, or sit down on our struggle to be free. We can respond to the call and etch a mark in the world for ourselves or deny our gifts and limit our potential. We can raise the consciousness of our children to know their Higher-selves or keep them in the darkness of ignorance. It’s our choice.

We are stronger than we know because we are here. Everything I’ve said in this post, I speak for myself first as my mouth is the closest to my own ear.

Peace, Love, Light…
    1UL