Black People : will you stay in the black world?

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
o.k so now you are paid out the back bone, and your going to buy a house. will you stay in the city around black folks? Not the stone hood, but maby in the redeveloping areas? or will you move to the burbs. Of course there are all kinds of people in the burbs but mostly whites will be your neighboors. you like living around your own, but there art some disadvantages to that as well. So whats the decision?

I would find a nice neighborhood that had all types of races and people. As long as the neighborhood is made up of people that take pride in the community and keeping the environment clean, peaceful and enjoyable, I don't care who I'm around. I definately don't want to live around all of any race unless they are black. If the beighborhood is entirely black, then they need to be the type of black people that have pride and common sense, so that it won't turn into the hood 5 or 10 years after I move there. My ideal community would involve decent people of whatever race they happen to be.

Keep in mind that not every black neighborhood is filthy, just the inner-cities. However, one of the things I will be looking to do is CLEAN UP the black communities. Get some brothas to do community service there, and keep the place clean. Also, that is where our business and stores and all that would be. I don't mean the Arab-owned stores and Chinese restaurants; I mean the Soul Food restaurants, and the Youth Education Centers.

CD

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back