Black People : Will there be war?

Since Donald Trump first started looking like he actually had a chance to be elected, the media (a blatant tool of the Democratic Party) has been throwing the charge of 'racism' at him. Indeed, it has been said so often that many people believe it. I have not been able to actually find a single instance of racist behavior on his part. Could you direct me to some?

Hi @CraigK ... welcome back!

So, you cannot find a single instance of racist behavior on the part of Donald Trump?

And you want us to point it out to you? Really?

It does look like you're trolling, as @Precise Allah suggested, but you may be as blind as you claim.

Do you see racism anywhere in America?

That might be a better question for yourself, if you're sincerely looking for it in Trump.

Once you recognize it in America, or others, it may lend itself to seeing it in Trump.

Then again, you may never see it all.

I do not have the wherewithal to point out Trump's racist behavior to you.

Should you grow beyond your current inability to see, and find an instance, please let us know.

I'm waiting with bated breath ... sort of ... :eyes:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Since Donald Trump first started looking like he actually had a chance to be elected, the media (a blatant tool of the Democratic Party) has been throwing the charge of 'racism' at him. Indeed, it has been said so often that many people believe it. I have not been able to actually find a single instance of racist behavior on his part. Could you direct me to some?
Very strange.
You can't find a single instance of racist behavior though they are myriad and I can't find a single instance of ANY redeeming value in D. Trumpkof.
Perhaps you'd care to point any out you know of.

It's possible the streets could become another Sarajevo and the US another Bosnia.
Unlikely I think but it is possible.
when republicans install themselves as the permanent minority government. when they do away with democracy.
when they roll back abortion rights, civil rights, voting rights and take us back to the forties.
the rest of us are going to go along peacefully ?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back