Black People : Will there be war?

there will be war between the trump supporters and the rest of us as they take over the country.
a new civil war.
Since Donald Trump first started looking like he actually had a chance to be elected, the media (a blatant tool of the Democratic Party) has been throwing the charge of 'racism' at him. Indeed, it has been said so often that many people believe it. I have not been able to actually find a single instance of racist behavior on his part. Could you direct me to some?

Since Donald Trump first started looking like he actually had a chance to be elected, the media (a blatant tool of the Democratic Party) has been throwing the charge of 'racism' at him. Indeed, it has been said so often that many people believe it. I have not been able to actually find a single instance of racist behavior on his part. Could you direct me to some?
TROLL, FLAMEBAIT ALERT!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back