Black People : Will there be war?

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Since Donald Trump first started looking like he actually had a chance to be elected, the media (a blatant tool of the Democratic Party) has been throwing the charge of 'racism' at him. Indeed, it has been said so often that many people believe it. I have not been able to actually find a single instance of racist behavior on his part. Could you direct me to some?

Hi @CraigK ... welcome back!

So, you cannot find a single instance of racist behavior on the part of Donald Trump?

And you want us to point it out to you? Really?

It does look like you're trolling, as @Precise Allah suggested, but you may be as blind as you claim.

Do you see racism anywhere in America?

That might be a better question for yourself, if you're sincerely looking for it in Trump.

Once you recognize it in America, or others, it may lend itself to seeing it in Trump.

Then again, you may never see it all.

I do not have the wherewithal to point out Trump's racist behavior to you.

Should you grow beyond your current inability to see, and find an instance, please let us know.

I'm waiting with bated breath ... sort of ... :eyes:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
Since Donald Trump first started looking like he actually had a chance to be elected, the media (a blatant tool of the Democratic Party) has been throwing the charge of 'racism' at him. Indeed, it has been said so often that many people believe it. I have not been able to actually find a single instance of racist behavior on his part. Could you direct me to some?
Very strange.
You can't find a single instance of racist behavior though they are myriad and I can't find a single instance of ANY redeeming value in D. Trumpkof.
Perhaps you'd care to point any out you know of.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
It's possible the streets could become another Sarajevo and the US another Bosnia.
Unlikely I think but it is possible.
when republicans install themselves as the permanent minority government. when they do away with democracy.
when they roll back abortion rights, civil rights, voting rights and take us back to the forties.
the rest of us are going to go along peacefully ?

Latest profile posts

It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.