Black People : Will there be war?

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Astrocometman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2013
Inglewood, California
I believe war is about to happen because too much distraction is being focus on.
Everything is happening for a reason not good.

I figure that it's going to take place sooner or later.
China and Russia is already prepared to go nuclear

So do you think it's coincidence or a look into something diabolical?
There is a consequence 4 what we give our attention to. Military budgets consume enough money 2 fun peace and productivity in ways that would change the world. However, there is this necessity to serve one's own interest, with violence if necessary. That is the way of the world. So, we have borders, territories, and areas we hold influence over. We have alliances, and we have treaties. It goes on and on and on, this thing that serves as a foundation for conflict. All that energy is not being spent with man's interest on the line. Therefore, it seems there is no other conclusion, but to have War at the end of all that Madness.

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
the war will be civil war in the united states.....
The civil war ended!!!!!???????

I believe war is about to happen because too much distraction is being focus on.
Everything is happening for a reason not good.

I figure that it's going to take place sooner or later.
China and Russia is already prepared to go nuclear

So do you think it's coincidence or a look into something diabolical?

Are you suggesting that there was a time since it's inception the USA was not at war?

Latest profile posts

Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?