Black People : Will there be war?

Astrocometman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2013
Inglewood, California
I believe war is about to happen because too much distraction is being focus on.
Everything is happening for a reason not good.

I figure that it's going to take place sooner or later.
China and Russia is already prepared to go nuclear

So do you think it's coincidence or a look into something diabolical?
There is a consequence 4 what we give our attention to. Military budgets consume enough money 2 fun peace and productivity in ways that would change the world. However, there is this necessity to serve one's own interest, with violence if necessary. That is the way of the world. So, we have borders, territories, and areas we hold influence over. We have alliances, and we have treaties. It goes on and on and on, this thing that serves as a foundation for conflict. All that energy is not being spent with man's interest on the line. Therefore, it seems there is no other conclusion, but to have War at the end of all that Madness.

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
the war will be civil war in the united states.....
The civil war ended!!!!!???????

I believe war is about to happen because too much distraction is being focus on.
Everything is happening for a reason not good.

I figure that it's going to take place sooner or later.
China and Russia is already prepared to go nuclear

So do you think it's coincidence or a look into something diabolical?

Are you suggesting that there was a time since it's inception the USA was not at war?

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies