Black People Politics : WILL THE REAL REPUBLICANS PLEASE STAND, OR IS THIS WHO THEY ARE

You are hilarious. The point you fail to see is you for some reason have no problem disrespecting our ancestors and the current state of so called black people by micro managing our collective pain with silly semantics. Master jim didn't hit as hard as master tom lol

We agree to disagree

Kemetstry,

Some people would rather fight their own. And employ all sorts of B.S. to justify it.

Because they're too frightened to take on the ones who threaten our existence.
Dude what's your deal seriously? How is having a difference of opinion is fighting? lol Like I said before u just got here. Me and Kem are good he's my brother I'm his brother. You talked about you know how messages boards worked. There where people here before you arrived. You sound like columbus like you discovered what was already here. Really? Apparently you haven't realized people established relationships long before you arrived. lol And frightened? So says the member who dry snitches side comments without just directing it to who you are responding to.

I'm not frightened of anyone especially so called white people. I check them too, cops and all whoever it don't matter. You don't know what i do, you say you know how message boards work. These are a bunch words real action takes place in the streets.

You can fool Kem and other members, don't be mad because i see thru your fox news like flair. I see why you love Kem's comments so much. You like him seem to have no regard for the tremendous toll our ancestors paid so you can get on modern day website and undermine and marginalize that collective pain.

I don't blindly defend so called black people but i do understand the psychological, physical and financial trauma so called black people have endured over the centuries. These things are not happening in a bubble. There's a reason for the present state of so called black people.

This thread makes no sense imho. Trying to understand the finer points of white nationalism? How is that to our benefit? We are at war. The enemy is the enemy. You don't hear jewish people say "oh that is the nice nazi over there"

So you can defend a vaccine, but can't defend our ancestors, is there a reason for that? Don't bother answering, the question is rhetorical. I know the answer.

If you have a problem with my interaction with Kem put me on ignore then you don't have to read my comments.

I'm of the ilk of X, the original panthers, Garvey, Evers, Martin, Mandela, Douglass, Turner, Tubman, S. Truth, Hamer, B. Shabazz and many more.

MS234,

I could give an owl's hoot what you think. "You just got heah!" Where's here? An Internet news forum?

I've been on several over the decades. And I have a keyboard, an online connection and an uncanny ability to discern current events and offer a well-thought out opinion on them.

Do you really think you can stop people from thinking, from writing and from speaking? You are not a god. You're appear to be an angry dude with an attitude who thinks you are the end all of Black Discussion. Nothing we say today hurts anyone who is dead.

My ancestors will have no opinion on what I write. Because they are dead and no longer possess the ability for conscious thought.

My stance remains. Some Black people hope to shut others up. When the worst racists can't do it

The latest example of this is Stacey Abrams.

Ha ha ha I don't watch Fox News.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back