Black People : Will The Real Black Man Stand Up

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ASHANTA, Jan 13, 2007.

1. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    Being A man is hard sometimes to over come, the image of man was written in the blue print from the almighty God, nevertheless women birth the son, but the instructions was written in blood, not only the man is the hope c hest of his family, but the hope chest of his community, to protect and enhance the protection of his community and family.
    The Almighty made man in his image, why is so hard to understand the representation of man? sometimes we are so into self; we cannot see the blue print that was given, when we put our selves before the creator who made us, then we loose conscious in who we are, and what is expected out of us, our children are dying and our communities are suffering , if man is to lead, then where is he? when our heritage is slowly going down the drain, we have these representations of what a man is to be, who will be the real man and make a change in how our young is to be guided, like a mother to a child, and father to a son, how can you close out the instructions of parent, God is the parent of us all, this is why we are so divided and mixed up, it is because we follow the man law and not God, like a disobedient child, who loose the foundation of his existence, we are one in the eyes of God, so who are we to separate family? when it is written in the instructions of God, the almighty truth will not enter through the back yard, it is not the man who stands on the mountain, it is the man who leads, with dignity and pride, it is the man who teaches the blues prints of instruction, anything that is not approve by God shall always fail, where is the man who protects his women, and the man who protects his mother, the man who protects his children, the man who protects his community, the man who seeks out the young and mis guided, we sometimes feel we have the theory but who has the methodology in what it takes to be a man, The most high said a man who abandon his family is lower than dirt, so who is the man who abandon his family, it all came in the instructions, man refuse to pick up the torch, nevertheless women are equal to the destruction of family, she cannot see her self as misguided , she thinks she have the answer, God is love, how many of us see love for one another? How many of us can say they respect the words of Gods laws, many live in a illusion, they run from truth, if it is not there’s, a house divided shall always fall, and if you kill the next the queen shall die, and if you kill the king it is genocide. Many of us cannot sit at the table of confinement, jealousy, envy, insecurity , God said if you cannot love your brother, how can you love me, many who hide behind religion, and live in a tomb of denial, thinking they are better than the other, and sisters who don’t have a clue of mother or father, treason only seeking approval from a brother, if it is right are wrong, who is the black man and how important is he to his community and family, what have he given back to his people and community, are is he just talk and know action, and for those who pimp in the name of black women, and those who are starved for attention, never having a clue, what is women, and who is the black man.

Depths Of Conscious

I exist in the depths of Soul and mind,
    Pondering the universe validations of
    Those who live within my mind
    Exhorting all propositions, to the syndical place
    Of oppositions and still reserved the dignity
    Of my stroll, for who so ever understand
    The hierology of my summary, may understand
    The soul of Nile, constancy following the scripts
    Of the blue print which w as presented how
    To be a man, forsaken the world’s directory
    I am old enough to dye, but until that
    Preserve moment, indulging the inner soul
    Of my person, undying no un folded, suspense
    As the world waits for my demise,
    I have lived from the summit of script
    Inherited by the ancestors who fought to live
    Against all oppositions, I continue to follow
    The blood,

Oh the one who lives within?
    The battle I sometime loose
    Pleading with the mind
    Peace be free, implanting
    Those who holds my mind
    And body in hostage of those
    Who lived before me?​

Warriors Walk Alone

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    you said it so well what my mind wanted to say yet had words to render
    who is the BLACK MAN , if you don't mind i like to stand up !!!!!!! great post

3. robboy2003

robboy2003 Well-Known Member MEMBER

To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
    Ratings:
    +5
    We need to lead and we need our women to recover loss respect,and to resist the urge to compare us with any other race as if they have a leg outside the circle ready to bail.

Peace, harmony and blessings!

4. ASHANTA

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    blessings my brother in spirit I am my brothers keeper, those who deny me and those who hate me, but in the words of the almighty who loves me.
    blessings my brother in spirit we are one.

5. ASHANTA

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    blessings my brother together we stand divided we fall, much love and peace, blessings be upon your house.