Black People : Will the REAL AMERICANS Please Stand Up?!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by YoungStaR, Dec 27, 2012.

1. YoungStaR

YoungStaR Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student-Accounting Major
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi Everyone! I am YoungStaR. I would like to know have any forums been started that addresses the fact of how we, the so-called black people in America did not come from Africa and that, we are the original Indians or murs(moors) that Christopher Columbus saw when he first arrived here. I've been doing a lit bit of research on my own and I really would just like to get with others on the same level. Thank you.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,742
    :qqb009: you got a problem with Africa? did an african hurt you when you were a baby?

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Welcome. What are the sources of your research? Have you read Dr Ivan Van Sertima's books which gives evidence of our links to West Afrikans from the Mande speaking groups?

4. YoungStaR

Ratings:
    +4
    ...You know, not to get off the topic of your question, but I posted this thread to the individuals out there who know what I am talking about and to those who want to know what I'm talking about. I'm not here to bash anybody belief system or culture. I am fully aware that everybody is not going to agree with me or even want to hear what I have to say.

So..No sir...Africa has never hurt me when I was a baby*all smiles*. But I just know, that I know what I know and I'm just here to find others who know as well.... So no negativity here. Thank you for your comment.

5. YoungStaR

Ratings:
    +4

no i have not read that book. But I've done my research. And I challenge you to go and get any encyclopedia circa 1960 and on back and look up Native American, as a starting point. Also i feel it would be pointless to list every book I've read, because I'm not here to start a long drawn out debate about the validity of my knowledge. If you really want to get a good foundation on what I'm talking about go to blogtalkradio and look up" American Empire Restored".
    Dr. Yaffa Bey will most definitely enlightened you.

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Im not looking for any challenges. I just asked you for your sources so that I can study them and reach my own conclusions. I already have a foundation and am always seeking TRUTH to add to my library.

7. YoungStaR

Ratings:
    +4
    you asked for my sources and I gave them. I'm glad you have a good foundation.

8. MahoganyUnique

MahoganyUnique Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +151
    Greetings,

Interesting that you say " so called black" and does that mean you believe we are all moors? Are you saying a moor is an indian and vice versa? Was moors possibly mixed with Africans? I am not well read but I am interested. I have a friend that attends the moorish science temple, I believe they call it and he spoke on this but not in this manner . What resources do you have? If this is true where did the moors come from? Could you elaborate more and post resources. I must say being here on destee.com is a treat because when someone states something they post evidence.

9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Nice to meet you...

A word of advice: Sometimes the other thing we have in common in the states is having the same ethnic/racial/etc. backgrounds...Always keep that in mind here too...FYI...

10. YoungStaR

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi,

First, let me state, I do not in no way belong to any group or affiliation. So I have no idea what your friend is talking about. I am not a scholar on this subject. I am a student looking for other students.but to answer your question on why I say so called:
    I didn't determine that Black people are not Black. I located that fact in the 1828, 1849, 1854, and 1859, editions of the Noah WEBSTER'S dictionary. Their definition of "Black" clearly spells it out in no uncertain terms! Following is their quote on "Black": "It is REMARKABLE that black, bleak, and bleach, are ALL radically ONE WORD. The primary sense seems to be PALE, wan, or sallow, from which has proceeded the present variety of significations." End of the quote! The all capitalization was added by me, not by WEBSTER'S. By present significations, they mean things like dark, the color of night, etcetera. Since the original meaning of the word "Black" means bleached up and pale in color, then it can NOT possibly apply to the dark skinned people that are currently called black today - unless they just happen to be bleached up and pale complexioned. I do realize that when the word is used, it is referencing my people. Yet, by definition, a term that means "PALE SKINNED COMPLEXION" CANNOT possibly describe a "DARK SKINNED COMPLEXION" with any form of accuracy. That is why I use the phrase "so-called Black," because that is what we are called, but not what we are. So there is your evidence. And please refer to past comments that were made on this thread for where you can find out more.