Black People : Will the escalation in Afghanistan bring DOPE to our community?

new bases were just put in Colombia recently a few months ago.

Chuck:

Good afternoon, bruh...

But, do place it all within its historical perspective too, i. e., Monroe Doctrine, 'Remember the Maine', a decades spanning embargo of Cuba, etc.

Ever heard the label the old brown leftists give it?

They call it 'Yankee Imperialism'...

And so it goes...

You wrote:

Did you know that Chavez hates drugs,

Chuck:

Good to hear and know and read...

You wrote:

and that poppies are also grown in Colombia as well as coca?

Chuck:

So it gone from bad to worse cas scenario?

OUr struggles go on anyway!

You wrote:

Since the Bolivaran revolution, Bolivia and Peru are no longer big dope growing nations, now Colombia is the last bastion.

Chuck:

'Last' bastoin?

I doubt it!

Less convenient...

And yet another reason folk need to put aside their idealized notions of global unity being based on mere skin shades and face up to the fact some of everybody's people are responsible for totday's b. s.

But some of them are Africans too...

It ain't just our folks fault!

:fyi:

last bation of major drug crops is what I meant

Chuck:

'Last' bastoin?

I doubt it!

Less convenient...

And yet another reason folk need to put aside their idealized notions of global unity being based on mere skin shades and face up to the fact some of everybody's people are responsible for totday's b. s.

But some of them are Africans too...

It ain't just our folks fault!

:fyi:

I feel you partner, and let me dovetail your point regarding the Monroe Doctrine, as you well know the ploy was to keep out European imperialism, to allow America to get a taste.

Now the Monroe Doctrin occured it is said, around 1820 but as you pointed out globalism is much older then we think because here is what was aided and abetted on the other side of the planet, to take up for funds lost after the end of slavery, and continue the wealth of the funders of White Supremacy

t;The establishment of these trading companies — the core of Britain's Opium War infrastructure — fostered an epidemic- scale increase in opium trafficking into China. By 1830-31, the number of chests of opium brought into China increased fourfold to 18,956 chests. In 1836, the figure exceeded 30,000 chests. In financial terms, trade figures made available by both the British and Chinese governments showed that between 1829-1840, a total of 7 million silver dollars entered China, while 56 million silver dollars were sucked out by the soaring opium trade

And the American Factor of National "Interest";
The Russell, Coolidge, DeLeino, Forbes and Perkins families became fabulously rich smuggling Opium aboard their speedy Clipper ships into China. In 1820 Samuel Russell bought out the Perkins syndicate and ran the Opium smuggling operation with his partner Warren DeLeino Jr. who was the grandfather of President Franklin DeLeino Roosevelt.

So clearly Afghanistan has sentimental imperialist value for some and the continuation of the exploitation of a crop, the Taliban had abolished in Sept 2001, but restatred when US troops landed later that month

A Big name ties Afghsnistan and South and Central America as well

new bases were just put in Colombia recently a few months ago.
Did you know that Chavez hates drugs,
and that poppies are also grown in Colombia as well as coca?
Since the Bolivaran revolution, Bolivia and Peru are no longer big dope growing nations, now Colombia is the last bastion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMi...pol_rockefeller05.htm&feature=player_embedded

(Notice what has happened to Honduras)

Two things:

Bigotry...

A bad reflection of some past or present members of the British and European royal families...

Racism...

Promoted by affluent and rich commoners...

So the one merely abandoned the practice of slavery to appease reformism elements among the affluent and rich commoners etc.

Otherwise, old games via new means and schemes...

Feel me?

Dig that too?

Let's move on, anyway...

And more to the point:

The one didn't just give up the practice of colonialism, via its various forms, until the people they imposed that crap on rose up in rebellion too...

But...

Old evils do--uh--die hard...

So...

Who else be as free as they claim to be?

You tell me!

Ever heard or read about who else was or is around the true modern day round table, invited to join the ranks of the truly powerful and wealthy, etc.?

Folks--like me--be present day descendants--of folk who were or are also hip to them capos etc. role in the mix--too!

Also let's us truly keep it for real...

Take care...

Peace, out!

:SuN020:

I feel you partner, and let me dovetail your point regarding the Monroe Doctrine, as you well know the ploy was to keep out European imperialism, to allow America to get a taste.

Now the Monroe Doctrin occured it is said, around 1820 but as you pointed out globalism is much older then we think because here is what was aided and abetted on the other side of the planet, to take up for funds lost after the end of slavery, and continue the wealth of the funders of White Supremacy

t;The establishment of these trading companies — the core of Britain's Opium War infrastructure — fostered an epidemic- scale increase in opium trafficking into China. By 1830-31, the number of chests of opium brought into China increased fourfold to 18,956 chests. In 1836, the figure exceeded 30,000 chests. In financial terms, trade figures made available by both the British and Chinese governments showed that between 1829-1840, a total of 7 million silver dollars entered China, while 56 million silver dollars were sucked out by the soaring opium trade

And the American Factor of National "Interest";
The Russell, Coolidge, DeLeino, Forbes and Perkins families became fabulously rich smuggling Opium aboard their speedy Clipper ships into China. In 1820 Samuel Russell bought out the Perkins syndicate and ran the Opium smuggling operation with his partner Warren DeLeino Jr. who was the grandfather of President Franklin DeLeino Roosevelt.

So clearly Afghanistan has sentimental imperialist value for some and the continuation of the exploitation of a crop, the Taliban had abolished in Sept 2001, but restatred when US troops landed later that month

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back