Black People : Will the escalation in Afghanistan bring DOPE to our community?

Most recall the revelations of Congresswoman Maxine Waters, Cynthia McKenney and Dick Gregory regarding the CIA strategy of flooding thier , product from the Contra wars into the Black community, so much cocaine that freebase could be sold on the street level at exhorbitant discount as Crack, resulting in the national crack epidemic, that fulfilled the illuminati's strategy of destroying Black homes and orphaning children.
Do you think that with the escalatio of activity in Afghanistan
based on the knowledge that opium production was banned by Afghanis in Sept 9 2001, but was reinstated when US troops arrived in Sept 13 2001,
(Opium wars part 2?????)
will there be a flooding of our communities of heroin?
YouTube - Rep. Maxine Waters on CIA Drug Trafficking Part 1 of 4

YouTube - Rep. Maxine Waters on CIA Drug Trafficking Part 2 of 4

YouTube - Rep. Maxine Waters on CIA Drug Trafficking Part 3 of 4
well you know america is gonna get something out of it[don"t they always?]if nothing more than those little[turbans]the afgans wear.

Good evening, posters...

But I feel and think Obama's intent and purpose is just the opposite...

I. e., any politician has to cater to his voter base, and more than poor black parents etc. wind up with children and/or family members etc. as addicts...

Actually, heroin addicts are far outnumbered by cocaine addicts, aka crackheads...

So, let Obama even speak up and out about that, and I will consider his anti drug posting more than just another pr ploy to appease his so called 'working middle class' voting base...

After all:

Countless numbers of folk, who look like us, as in Afrocolumbians, also have gotten run off their ancestors and forebears land holdings, in order that all sides can eventually benefit from the lands, (via a decades spanning power struggle between stuck on stupid pseudo leftists and right wing government based militias, etc), i. e., which some misuse to produce the coca leaves etc., and that winds up as that other addictive substance being marketed, in our neck of the woods, too...

So much for Uncle Sam's unending (and failed) 'war on drugs' as well...

:10500:

Good evening, posters...

But I feel and think Obama's intent and purpose is just the opposite...

I. e., any politician has to cater to his voter base, and more than poor black parents etc. wind up with children and/or family members etc. as addicts...

Actually, heroin addicts are far outnumbered by cocaine addicts, aka crackheads...

So, let Obama even speak up and out about that, and I will consider his anti drug posting more than just another pr ploy to appease his so called 'working middle class' voting base...

After all:

Countless numbers of folk, who look like us, as in Afrocolumbians, also have gotten run off their ancestors and forebears land holdings, in order that all sides can eventually benefit from the lands, (via a decades spanning power struggle between stuck on stupid pseudo leftists and right wing government based militias, etc), i. e., which some misuse to produce the coca leaves etc., and that winds up as that other addictive substance being marketed, in our neck of the woods, too...

So much for Uncle Sam's unending (and failed) 'war on drugs' as well...

:10500:
new bases were just put in Colombia recently a few months ago.
Did you know that Chavez hates drugs,
and that poppies are also grown in Colombia as well as coca?
Since the Bolivaran revolution, Bolivia and Peru are no longer big dope growing nations, now Colombia is the last bastion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back