Black People : will Global Poverty Act make Africans dependant on white supremacy?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Natinr, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Where we see abject poverty around the globe,
    we also see great mineral wealth.

Are THEY now offering "welfare" to get folks to forget that weaith, so that the corporations can continue to loot and pillage???

2. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    What is Bush really up to in Africa?

In the past 17 years Pah and son, only own oil by proxy, but have purchase huge gold fields in the Motherland through a Canadian mining firm

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Let me tell you something. As long as we who know what's going on do not do our jobs in terms of getting the information out...as long as we are not net working and making global connections in terms of getting what we know out to those who may not know...then anything is possible. All this individual BS we on in terms of what we know and what we don't know doesn't mean jack if we are not doing our jobs. We can't just come up in here and post what we learn and see as being reality....we got to reach out and connect. We got to be the source of international information in terms of reaching out to our people and uplifting their consciousness also. if we aren't at least doing that then we are surely perpetrating a fraud in terms of who we are and the restoration of our people.

4. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    So what is your opinion of THE GLOBAL POVERTY ACT

aND IF YOU KNOW OF SOME ACTION WE CAN TAKE THEN PRESENT IT AND WE WILL SUPPORT IT,
    I am sure those with milionaire friends have more access to the internatioal world then Bkue collar workers,
    posting questions on a discusion board

I don't have a Rezko to pay for me to set up a PanAfrican comunications network:qqb023:

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    They may have more access to them, but we have access to the grass roots and the grassroots ain't never had a problem with revolution when they really know what's going on. In fact, if you ever make another post, you need to ask how many of us are connected with African organizations or groups over in Africa in terms of information....and in doing so, remind them that they can get access to those groups by way of the internet simply by plugging in. We get access to every darn thing else we want when we really want it.

6. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    What in the World are you talking about?

What did te Last Pets say about F O L K S, scared of revolution, what's the dif today?
    And like I said if you got the links post them.

(You know it is really revealng folks when I question elected officials, like any one should in a dmocracy, some folks get all emotinal and what not, I mention Bush and MAN!:qqb012: !!! how somefolks get defensive.
    The subconcious can be real revealing at
    times )

7. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Like I said I am aking a simple question

and respect the inteligence of those viewing this board

8. Desert Storm

Desert Storm Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think these days it's every man for himself. Some will come out on top and some won't. What will our people do who do come out on top?

We are in many ways still tribal like our ancestors. We will give to our kin and close nit crew and that's it. Some are interested not just in personal gain but in helping others.

It's all in what you are for. What's more important to that individual or group of individuals? I honestly don't know. We sold ourselves into slavery. Anything is possible.

Good feedback.

Heart to Heart

Desert Storm