Black People : Will Black Afrikans Ever Become Serious About Black Afrikans Again???

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
Will Black Afrikans Ever Become Serious About Black Afrikans Again???

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Beloved Black Afrikan People, I am not here to impress you nor to get into debates with profane believing mind, I communicate in the simple of term, being as redundant as I need to be innerstood, not to be in compliance with the etymology and Grammatical rendition of those racist educated guidelines that have you believing and not thinking to learn what you need to know, so I will be as simple and redundant as I choose to be in communicating with Black Afrikan people because the primary objective in communicating is to be innerstood and not how vernacularly fanatically verbally pretty you sound.

So, Consider This:

Am I so late in my years, all 82 of them, until my thoughts about Black Afrikan people are no longer relevant to the state of mind of the brand new Black Afrika people today, thought of Freedom for Black Afrikans and Afrika?

Freedom never ages, nor should ever become unpopular to the Thinking Mind, beloved!!!

I guess the survival of certain type of Black Afrikans in every period of Black Afrikans presence of time in periods of Black Afrikans taking part in being rebellious against the insanity of Racism, Unjust Prejudice behavior against and toward Black Afrikan people, lose its importance as Time maintains its cycle of change to take place to all that is of the power of movement involved in the cycle of Time beyond the straight line of activity in time.

To be involved in the cycle of Time is to be of Time, but to be involved in the boundary linear of Time, have you to be limited in Time, and you can be in Time not being of the unlimited of Time you are in and of, so I guess I am asking is it that I was and is too involved being in and of Time to the extent I am not in the Time Black Afrikans are in today?

You see, I am not ashamed nor am I insulted by being Of the Time I was and am now of and if you are Black and Afrikan of this Time, then the quality of Mind that guide you will have you to be serious about the Black self and to be serious about the Black self-being of the Time now living in will have you to know that when not living in an environment that is not created and control by the Black Afrikan self, then you live in a state of captivity, because your every move, while living is not under your guidance which means that you are not living free and to live without Freedom, means that you are in the Time you are living in but is not of the Time you are living in, to be of Time is to be Free With Time, beloved.

So my question is justified to Black Afrikan people, which is, Will we Black Afrikans ever become again serious about us Black Afrikans again, and I state again because even I in the period of time I have been allowed to walk upon this earth has seen us Black Afrikans when in our serious state of Divine Mind, which is why there is no more overt Segregation being the law of America Government, all because of the seriousness of Black Afrikans involvement fighting against the overt practice of Segregation, Discrimination against Black Afrikan people and I happen to have been a part of that active rebellion against such racist unjust prejudice against Black Afrikan people.

So, there is no substitution for Freedom and you are either free or you are not, you can not successfully fake being free even though I witness many today Black Afrikans pretending to be free today, is it to keep from doing what is required to be done to be free when you are not free?

You do what is necessary to do to become free when you are not free, plain and simple, beloved.

Such is the story inherit in our DNA and past involvement by Black Afrikans living in the past periods of Time that required Black Afrikans revolutionary action against the barbarians spirit of a racist mind mistreating Black Afrikan people.

Yet, here I am today witnessing a quality of Black Afrikans who allow that racist prejudice Luciferian Human Being continue to be manipulative, mistreating and disrespectful against Black Afrikan people, we Black Afrikans still being with a spirit of total submission to that Luciferian Human Being who proudly admits to be the Devil, Satan of this world now being control by that white racist and his surrogates of color in oppressing still, Black Afrikans today, and the brand new Black Afrikan Rebel not against such evil spirit today.

So, I guess I might as well hush up and go away and wait for Time to take me away into the forever abyss of Divine Energy Dark Intelligent Existence knowing I have fought the fight and pointed the way to freedom for Black Afrikan people, though they comprehend not the power and importance Reparation/Repatriation is to a need to be Unified Black Afrikan Divine Mind which requires action to be taken to Free the Mind and the Land, Mother Afrika, without such freedom, the Black World perish under the command of that Luciferian Human Being, beloved.

Divine Respect

Will Black Afrikans Ever Become Serious About Black Afrikans Again???

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Beloved Black Afrikan People, I am not here to impress you nor to get into debates with profane believing mind, I communicate in the simple of term, being as redundant as I need to be innerstood, not to be in compliance with the etymology and Grammatical rendition of those racist educated guidelines that have you believing and not thinking to learn what you need to know, so I will be as simple and redundant as I choose to be in communicating with Black Afrikan people because the primary objective in communicating is to be innerstood and not how vernacularly fanatically verbally pretty you sound.

So, Consider This:

Am I so late in my years, all 82 of them, until my thoughts about Black Afrikan people are no longer relevant to the state of mind of the brand new Black Afrika people today, thought of Freedom for Black Afrikans and Afrika?

Freedom never ages, nor should ever become unpopular to the Thinking Mind, beloved!!!

I guess the survival of certain type of Black Afrikans in every period of Black Afrikans presence of time in periods of Black Afrikans taking part in being rebellious against the insanity of Racism, Unjust Prejudice behavior against and toward Black Afrikan people, lose its importance as Time maintains its cycle of change to take place to all that is of the power of movement involved in the cycle of Time beyond the straight line of activity in time.

To be involved in the cycle of Time is to be of Time, but to be involved in the boundary linear of Time, have you to be limited in Time, and you can be in Time not being of the unlimited of Time you are in and of, so I guess I am asking is it that I was and is too involved being in and of Time to the extent I am not in the Time Black Afrikans are in today?

You see, I am not ashamed nor am I insulted by being Of the Time I was and am now of and if you are Black and Afrikan of this Time, then the quality of Mind that guide you will have you to be serious about the Black self and to be serious about the Black self-being of the Time now living in will have you to know that when not living in an environment that is not created and control by the Black Afrikan self, then you live in a state of captivity, because your every move, while living is not under your guidance which means that you are not living free and to live without Freedom, means that you are in the Time you are living in but is not of the Time you are living in, to be of Time is to be Free With Time, beloved.

So my question is justified to Black Afrikan people, which is, Will we Black Afrikans ever become again serious about us Black Afrikans again, and I state again because even I in the period of time I have been allowed to walk upon this earth has seen us Black Afrikans when in our serious state of Divine Mind, which is why there is no more overt Segregation being the law of America Government, all because of the seriousness of Black Afrikans involvement fighting against the overt practice of Segregation, Discrimination against Black Afrikan people and I happen to have been a part of that active rebellion against such racist unjust prejudice against Black Afrikan people.

So, there is no substitution for Freedom and you are either free or you are not, you can not successfully fake being free even though I witness many today Black Afrikans pretending to be free today, is it to keep from doing what is required to be done to be free when you are not free?

You do what is necessary to do to become free when you are not free, plain and simple, beloved.

Such is the story inherit in our DNA and past involvement by Black Afrikans living in the past periods of Time that required Black Afrikans revolutionary action against the barbarians spirit of a racist mind mistreating Black Afrikan people.

Yet, here I am today witnessing a quality of Black Afrikans who allow that racist prejudice Luciferian Human Being continue to be manipulative, mistreating and disrespectful against Black Afrikan people, we Black Afrikans still being with a spirit of total submission to that Luciferian Human Being who proudly admits to be the Devil, Satan of this world now being control by that white racist and his surrogates of color in oppressing still, Black Afrikans today, and the brand new Black Afrikan Rebel not against such evil spirit today.

So, I guess I might as well hush up and go away and wait for Time to take me away into the forever abyss of Divine Energy Dark Intelligent Existence knowing I have fought the fight and pointed the way to freedom for Black Afrikan people, though they comprehend not the power and importance Reparation/Repatriation is to a need to be Unified Black Afrikan Divine Mind which requires action to be taken to Free the Mind and the Land, Mother Afrika, without such freedom, the Black World perish under the command of that Luciferian Human Being, beloved.

Divine Respect
I do wish you would stop using the term'Black Afrikans'! What other color is there?!!!

I do wish you would stop using the term'Black Afrikans'! What other color is there?!!!
What colour isn't there? There are Arab Africans in the North and the East, and not just as remains of the huge Arab slave trade. There are Berber Africans in the North-West who aren't black either. There are people from Malayan and Indian descent in the South, there are Albino Africans allthough they're often killed and there are mixed race and white Africans of course.

African is not a colour, it's a geographical term regarding the whole and huge continent of Africa with all of it's different civilizations, cultures, histories, peoples and colours. It's not there to fit your American narrative.

What colour isn't there? There are Arab Africans in the North and the East, and not just as remains of the huge Arab slave trade. There are Berber Africans in the North-West who aren't black either. There are people from Malayan and Indian descent in the South, there are Albino Africans allthough they're often killed and there are mixed race and white Africans of course.

African is not a colour, it's a geographical term regarding the whole and huge continent of Africa with all of it's different civilizations, cultures, histories, peoples and colours. It's not there to fit your American narrative.
You are confused!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back