Pan Africanism : will africa be a global power in the future?

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by thabo_mbeki, Apr 16, 2005.

1. thabo_mbeki

thabo_mbeki Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    what with pan africanists waking up everywhere, the continent registering positive growth, and unification in full swing, do you think africa has the potential to do what china is doing now?(i.e grow into a major power)

2. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Afrika (KMT) will Rise Agin!

Hotep
    The Mass Awakening taking place at this very time is unstoppable and Devinely set in place. Those who are in concert to prevent the inevidable Rise of the "Origenal Black People of the Planet Earth" are doing every thing they can today, including...Genoside in all it's forms from H.I.V., A.I.D's, Poisonings, Dope-Krack-Cocane, to Poison Foods ect and Out-Right-Murder and worse of all "Spiritual and Psycological Manipulation" through promoting (White-Supremacy) their "Fulse" Religous Docterins of which there are at least (666) different Denominations, "Called-Western-Religons". For Afrikans to be compleatly safe from not falling victom to the "White Man's Curse" called "Religon" we must find and learn what the "Black Man and Woman's way of life is", and that is "The Natural Order of Things". There is and never was or will be any (Freedom, Equality, Justice) "Salvation" for Afrikans in the White Man's Religons or his way of Death called Life.
    Of course some (Negros) will choose to stay with the Master they have learned to love and that is their choice, but they will soon find out that they made a "Big Mistake". We AfriKan's must "Study Deep and do Deligent Research" into (Ourstory as apposed to History) our selves.
    The Europian White Man knows somethig about you (Balck Man and Woman), he will fight to the Death to keep you from knowing that when you "Unite", the Creator moves in you and even the Atomic Bomb can't stop the "Black Man and Black Woman" as a united ((((Force)))).Find out for your self why they have spent so much time and energy, effort, wars, slavery, tricks, lies, hate Just to keep you (Afrikans) down under their feet. Learn the ways of your Ancient Ancestors who gave the world Civilization Brothers and Sisters.

Ase`

3. thabo_mbeki

Ratings:
    +0
    so its just a matter of time then, interesting...

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    Africa has far too many parasites to ever survive.
    unless the parasites were purged and the people awakened it will die soon.

i suppose you have to be religious to have any hope and I'm not.
    i don't see any hope.

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    The American ghettoes are full of people who lost all hope as well. I for one will never do so! All black people need (in Africa, America, the Caribbean, and Europe) is an awakening!! Just as a handful of the wrong people in Africa, help to keep the masses from advancing....a handful of the right people can restore our past glory.

6. thabo_mbeki

Ratings:
    +0
    ok, africa has major problems(Aids, borderwar etc) but i think that we should never give up hope. I for one plan on bringing back my skills to glorious africa when i pass my degree. I think we should fully support gertrude mongella and the AU. I know alot of africans who feel the same, and people power is crucial!

7. wildchild510

wildchild510 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, all Black people need is an awakining, i couldnt agree more. i feel this resurgets of the African continent will take a collective effort by the blacks in America and the Blacks in the mother continent. I feel that we have great Black minds in america that can be of great help the cotinent like doctors, enginneers, archutecs,etc. I kinda commpare it too how people from other coutries come to america and get their "advanced" education and then go back to their respective country and use what they learn to help their people. I feel we need to do the same thing. But yes I see africa becominng a global power ATLEAST in my generation.

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    it is true that black people need an awakening, i have said this myself.
    it is also true that no one seems to be awake and it has been a very long time.
    there may be people in Africa who are awake but all the power seems to be in the hands of despots.
    i don't see anything changing for the better.

9. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    many people are a sleep. but many are awake or begining to do so. i dont know how long, or if it will happen in our life time. but it will happen. it is white peoples time to rule, theyre dominion is falling slowly.

one