Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Last edited:

writer33

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 3, 2014
Back in late October/early November 2010 I had joined Global Investigative Journalists Network, being among 144 journalists from 39 countries signing a statement of support for Wikileaks.

And more recently, of course, I further support the actions of Pvt. Bradley (now Chelsea) Manning and Edward Snowden.

That, of course, puts me at odds with the majority of the corporate-controlled American press who faithfully regurgitate and feeds to us the many distortions coming from Congress, NSA, CIA, the Pentagon and other government double-speak. Yeah, I have issues with the White House, too, who I voted for both times. But that's for a separate discussion.

I dug back a little and found this piece dated Jan. 31 from BrasscheckTV about Wikileaks. It's almost 1-hour long, but worth watching when you have the time:

Just two years ago, WikiLeaks dominated
the news.

Now that massive treasure trove of
information about how the federal
government really works has been
relegated to the dustbin.

Not so fast...

Video: you'll need to pull together, copy, paste to your
browser since, being new here, I cannot post the real link.

http: // www dot brasschecktv dot com / page/25649.html

- Brasscheck

P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and
videos with friends and colleagues.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
European propaganda at it's best! I'd forgotten that a black man invented the automobile.

sekou kasimu

Why did you mark the below post with an X violation?

Good one: ... 50-year-old CARTOON TRIED TO WARN US
Last edited: Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Clyde C Coger Jr, Feb 27, 2014EditDeleteReport
#6+ QuoteReply

https://destee.com/threads/wikileaks-the-spy-files.79698/#post-862344
Those words of mine above, are positive attributes same as your words to the OP, which you gave a "Like" to:

Maybe it was a mistake, if so, please undo the rating.

Last edited:

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days