Black People Politics : Wikileaks reveals Sony & US State Dept. mutual effort aimed at ISIS, Russia

willa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 7, 2013
More straw man

(Gonna get out the way let you discredit yourself)

I think it would be wonderful if you would give us commentary on what Communism offers to people especially American people. Here is your chance to change all our minds so we will want to move to the projects of Russia ( otherwise known as high end family dwellings) and by any other name is still a police state making sure you don't have any of your own free thoughts.

How come you don't believe what Dr. King had to say?

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
I think it would be wonderful if you would give us commentary on ... Communism o
What's even better is that you create a thread where communism can will the topic of
discussion instead of discrediting yourself with straw man arguments and participating
with other folks in thread jacking activities.

So say you?

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days