Black People Politics : Wikileaks reveals Sony & US State Dept. mutual effort aimed at ISIS, Russia

Startling revelations: IS operative confesses to getting funds via US
By Naveed Miraj
Published: January 28, 2015

ISLAMABAD: Yousaf al Salafi – allegedly the Pakistan commander of Islamic State (IS) or Daish –
has confessed during investigations that he has been receiving funds through the United States.

Law enforcing agencies on January 22 claimed that they arrested al Salafi, along with his two companions, during a
joint raid in Lahore. However, sources revealed that al Salafi was actually arrested sometimes in December last yea
r and it was only disclosed on January 22.

“During the investigations, Yousaf al Salafi revealed that he was getting funding – routed through America – to
run the organisation in Pakistan and recruit young people to fight in Syria,” a source privy to the investigations
revealed to Daily Express on the condition of anonymity.

“The US has been condemning the IS activities but unfortunately has not been able to stop funding of these
organisations, which is being routed through the US,” a source said.

any other sources

holla holla

fyi

Fascinating,

That I look to see who has tagged me for "violation"
and low and behold, it is an individual I put on ignore.
Someone whom I told I will be put on ignore.
And is still on ignore...

I guess that does not matter.

you are not on my ignore list

do answer my question as well as quit making bad rush to judgement calls because we don't feel or think like you do too

fyi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back