Black People Politics : Wikileaks reveals Sony & US State Dept. mutual effort aimed at ISIS, Russia

Interesting. Care to elaborate?
Since your media is not working, blank to me, I don't know if it's my flash needs updating, probably. Anyway here's my analysis regarding Isis and Russia from what I've seen on my world window, T.V: True Imperialism, as both are seeking unjust power over territory through the killing of innocent people. Since it is unjustified, then a declaration of war with national tanks, weapons and soldiers by the Russian President makes it a move take over for the grabbing by Russia from the Ukraine. The other imperialism is the guerrilla warfare operating on horrific slaughter of the innocent that would cause Satan to pale and his hands to palsy for the sight of it. Again this is for territory, power of absolute rule and wealth by blood.

We have been using more to the diplomatic reasoning through President Obama, which of corse isn't working. So anybody who puts a hand into the circle for a win is a rescue effort to those who are't strong enough to protect themselves from the true imperialistic predators.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back