Black People : Wikileaks.org founder a dead man walking.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
He may not know it yet, but he's a dead man. I hope it was worth it. What
did he think would happen if he put up a website full of stolen classified
U.S. Government documents? I would suggest that everyone stay off of that
site also. There is nothing to gain by having your IP address logged and your
name added to a list somewhere.. the whole idea is so stupid that I don't even
believe it is real. This must be a part of some other larger operation that
required some classified information to be stumbled upon.. It can't be the
calculated act of a person in their right mind.. using their real name.. and
billing information.. this has got to be something than what it appears to be.

word has it that their is an international APB out for him over interpol for some
kind of trumped up sexual assault of swiss girl... and it's always something
sexual when they come after you.. always.. they will discredit him,
dismantle what he was building, then get him gone.. watch.

Kamau47

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2005
I actually get their tweets all the time. I'm loving it!
I say now, drop the big one on them all. Release everything they have in one big dump, and put them all on front.
As I said before, people have condemned him for putting it all out there instead of what's in them. Where's the condemnation for the lies, deceit, trickery, and just plain dirt that this government has done?

Zim

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
I actually get their tweets all the time. I'm loving it!
I say now, drop the big one on them all. Release everything they have in one big dump, and put them all on front.
As I said before, people have condemned him for putting it all out there instead of what's in them. Where's the condemnation for the lies, deceit, trickery, and just plain dirt that this government has done?

Thats the messed up part - people have lost their minds. The Goverment can get away with ANYTHING.

Amnat77

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
He may not know it yet, but he's a dead man. I hope it was worth it. What
did he think would happen if he put up a website full of stolen classified
U.S. Government documents? I would suggest that everyone stay off of that
site also. There is nothing to gain by having your IP address logged and your
name added to a list somewhere.. the whole idea is so stupid that I don't even
believe it is real. This must be a part of some other larger operation that
required some classified information to be stumbled upon.. It can't be the
calculated act of a person in their right mind.. using their real name.. and
billing information.. this has got to be something than what it appears to be.

word has it that their is an international APB out for him over interpol for some
kind of trumped up sexual assault of swiss girl... and it's always something
sexual when they come after you.. always.. they will discredit him,
dismantle what he was building, then get him gone.. watch.

I think its a boy...

Istari

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2010
all over
Occupation
taking care of my family and myself
This has the makings of a good espionage type movie…. "Enemy of The State" or something like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black People Politics : WikiLeaks: Send us Trump's tax returns so we can release them Black People Politics 1
HODEE Black People Politics : The massive leaks of WIKILEAKS Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black People Politics : WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Racist Hillary Trashes African Americans – Calls Them Losers Black People Politics 134
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Wikileaks reveals Sony & US State Dept. mutual effort aimed at ISIS, Russia Black People Politics 123
RAPTOR Black People Politics : WikiLeaks Exposes TPP Secrecy and Big Business Agenda Black People Politics 8
crwn Black People Politics : WikiLeaks: The Spy Files Black People Politics 16
RAPTOR Black People : WikiLeaks' Julian Assange Calls on Computer Hackers to Unite Against NSA Surveillance Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : TPP Exposed: WikiLeaks Publishes Secret Trade Text to Rewrite Copyright Laws, Limit Internet Freedom Black People Open Forum 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Did Skype Give a Private Company Data on Teen WikiLeaks Supporter Without a Warrant? Science and Technology 1
Gorilla Black People : Wikileaks: All cables are pretty much released un-redacted Black People Open Forum 0
Writeous1 Black People : WikiLeaks Cable Details U.S. Military Killing of Iraqi Family Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Wikileaks Expose' on Lybia and the con game to colonize that soveriegn nation Black People Open Forum 0
skuderjaymes Haiti : Wikileaks: Proof of US-backed economic oppression in Haiti. Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 7
Amnat77 Black People : WikiLeaks Founder: 'I Could Die In A US Jail' Black People Open Forum 2
Amnat77 Black People : US military defends treatment of WikiLeaks suspect Black People Open Forum 7
Amnat77 Nigeria : WikiLeaks: Pfizer denies dirty tricks claims in Nigeria Nigeria 2
noor100 Black People : Wikileaks,C.I.A? Black People Open Forum 1
cherryblossom Black People : The Afghan War and WikiLeaks Black People Open Forum 7
Destee Black Education / Schools : freecodecamp.org Black Education / Schools 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Google.org gives $2.35 million to groups fighting for racial justice Black People Politics 3
V Destee Network : http://www.thevaluecreators.org/ Destee Network : 2
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Debt.org Black Money Business Jobs 0
anAfrican Computers - Software Hardware : Opt-out!: prism-break.org Science and Technology 4
MsInterpret Black Positive People : Limbs For You . Org Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : What Is ColorOfChange.org? Black People Politics 9
queentswana Black Money Business Jobs : The African American Peoples Contractor's Org. Black Money Business Jobs 5
I Pan Africanism : Moveon.org Accuses Arnold of Being Predator of Females African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : At Johns Hopkins, Revelations About Its Founder and Slavery African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : CAA Signs ‘Good Trouble’ Writer, Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : African American museum founder discovered dead in car trunk African American History Culture 1
IFE Black Women : Black Girl Magic and Black Girl Rock - MeToo Founder Tarana Burk Black Women 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors debuts new book about oppression and activism Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A founder of Black Lives Matter answers a question on many minds: Where did it go? African American History Culture 4
Destee Seychelles : Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel Seychelles 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : worldstarhiphop-founder-lee-odenat-dies-at-43 Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : run-dmc-founder-sues-amazon-wal-mart-for-50m-over-trademark-infringement Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Afrika Bambaataa (Zulu Nation Founder) accused of sex abuse by 3 men Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 15
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black Panther founder Bobby Seale: 'We took no crap' African American History Culture 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : The Whispers singer, co-founder Nicholas Caldwell dead at 71 Black Entertainment 6
Liberty Black Entertainment : BET Founder Bob Johnson Pops The Question To 36-Year-Old Girlfriend Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black Education / Schools : Dr. Paula Watkins: First African-American Virtual School Founder Black Education / Schools 0
RAPTOR Black Money Business Jobs : 57 nations approved as founder members of China-led AIIB Black Money Business Jobs 3
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Lavabit Founder - Ladar Levison Science and Technology 0
chuck Black People : Was The Original Founder Of Chicago A Black Man? Black People Open Forum 5
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Lonnie Johnson, founder of the Super Soaker, has been awarded a nearly $73 million settlement Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Kemetstry Black People : NEW H.S. NAMED AFTER KLAN FOUNDER? Black People Open Forum 6
skuderjaymes Black People : Interview with "Urban Farmer" Will Allen (founder of Growing Power Inc.) Black People Open Forum 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Aleister Crowley - The Wickedest Man in The World (The Founder of Modern Day Culture) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
T Black People : KC and the Sunshine Band Founder Held on Sex Rap Black People Open Forum 6
V Founder of Black History Month Forgotten Black Parenting 1