Black People Politics : WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Racist Hillary Trashes African Americans – Calls Them Losers

Moreover, England's sovereignty is the main issue when discussing Brexit, NOT trade - trade deals can, and will be ironed out imo.
Now, is there anything stupid about retaining sovereignty?.
what does England have that anybody else wants ?

I will not cast my vote based information posted on Wikileaks.

The motive of this thread.... of sharing this information.... is not to influence your vote. Especially, not to encourage anyone to vote for Donald Trump. Please be clear about that. As I have said before, I'll say it again... We are in a Catch-22 with both of these doofuses (Trump and Clinton) IMHO, It behooves of us to follow Clinton very closely, stay awoke, and in-tuned to every thing that is happening now and throughout her presidency if she is elected. Since we are giving her our vote we must stay involved in the process and use as much information as we can to leverage OUR interests in return for OUR votes. We gotta get off the sidelines. We can't just vote for Clinton and pretend like its a happily ever after story, imho. We can't continue to look the other way.

The motive of this thread.... of sharing this information.... is not to influence your vote. Especially, not to encourage anyone to vote for Donald Trump. Please be clear about that. As I have said before, I'll say it again... We are in a Catch-22 with both of these doofuses (Trump and Clinton) IMHO, It behooves of us to follow Clinton very closely, stay awoke, and in-tuned to every thing that is happening now and throughout her presidency if she is elected. Since we are giving her our vote we must stay involved in the process and use as much information as we can to leverage OUR interests in return for OUR votes. We gotta get off the sidelines. We can't just vote for Clinton and pretend like its a happily ever after story, imho. We can't continue to look the other way.
:11100:um, this thread, your thread has been basically a bash clinton thread....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back