Black Sports : Wife of Dolphins' Brent Grimes arrested before Miami-Buffalo game

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Cowardliness,

Its rampant Framily ...

Wife of Dolphins' Brent Grimes arrested before Miami-Buffalo game

Grimes is outspoken, and she is a public figure around Miami. She hosts a radio show there, and has drawn the attention of the NFL with her criticisms, sometimes through her Twitter feed ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...s-arrested-after-dolphins-game-013547956.html

h1.jpg

Miko Grimes, the wife of Dolphins cornerback Brent Grimes, was arrested on Sunday before Miami's catastrophic loss to the Buffalo Bills.

I can't even defend this chic. This woman is a piece of work. I have seen and read things she's done prior to this situation. She tried to enter a restricted area. She could have been anybody as far as they knew. I am all about backing my peeps when they are right. This lady here is a ghetto young lady. Well known for her antics here in Miami. I would be afraid as a coach to have him as a player just because she comes with the deal. You have to know what to do and not do. She does not make good decisions or approach things in a mature manner. Not at all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back