Black Sports : Wife of Dolphins' Brent Grimes arrested before Miami-Buffalo game

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Cowardliness,

Its rampant Framily ...

Wife of Dolphins' Brent Grimes arrested before Miami-Buffalo game

Grimes is outspoken, and she is a public figure around Miami. She hosts a radio show there, and has drawn the attention of the NFL with her criticisms, sometimes through her Twitter feed ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...s-arrested-after-dolphins-game-013547956.html

[​IMG]

Miko Grimes, the wife of Dolphins cornerback Brent Grimes, was arrested on Sunday before Miami's catastrophic loss to the Buffalo Bills.

2. JenaBee63

JenaBee63 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Health Technician/Future Paralegal
    Ratings:
    +240
    I can't even defend this chic. This woman is a piece of work. I have seen and read things she's done prior to this situation. She tried to enter a restricted area. She could have been anybody as far as they knew. I am all about backing my peeps when they are right. This lady here is a ghetto young lady. Well known for her antics here in Miami. I would be afraid as a coach to have him as a player just because she comes with the deal. You have to know what to do and not do. She does not make good decisions or approach things in a mature manner. Not at all.