Science and Technology : Wi-Fi Radiation: Kenya and Germany warnings

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by dustyelbow, Sep 21, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    I hope folks realize that this COMPUTER we are on and THOUSANDS of ELECTRONIC BRANDS emit RADIO FREQUENCY BOUNCING in EVERY DIRECTION and being PICKED UP by our BODIES.

Over time OUR BODIES get TUNED in by these FREQUENCIES.

If you read my EMPHASIS POST on HITLER then I am willing to tell us a STORY.

During the 1930's the US government commissioned a STUDY of RADIO WAVES and their USE on FARMS.

They did TWO EXPERIEMENTS.

One involving ZAPPING SEEDS with RADIO WAVES and planting them in the GROUND.

The SECOND EXPERIMENT involved BROADCAST RADIO WAVES directly at a FARM FIELD and WATCH the RESULTS.

As the GROWING SEASON went on the PLANTS did GROW but they DID NOT FLOWER and PRODUCE FRUIT with the FIRST EXPERIMENT.

The SECOND EXPERIMENT with the BROADCAST left the GROUND BARE with not LIFE growing from IT. It was just BARE DUSTY SOIL easily BLOWN by the WIND.

Hey remember those GREAT DUST STORMS during the DEPRESSIONS that happen in the GREAT MID WEST.

Think ABOUT IT. How did a NATION was able to meet WORLD WAR 2 and DEFEAT HITLER.

But the MAN and the EXPERIMENT was PUT on the SHELF by our GOVERNMENT.

Hitler was WORKING on his OWN RADIO TECHNOLOGY and had SIMILAR RESULTS.

Just some THOUGHTS for the CONCERNED.

GUESS what is COMING OUT of the SHELF AGAIN.

For MEN remember I said your BODIES is MOSTLY WATER that is SALT WATER.

And since MEN need GADGETS that CARRY RADIO WAVES and BROADCAST THEM you may be a PRIME RECIPIENT of this DESTRUCTIVE COMEBACK.

It's INSANE in the NATION. When RUTHLESS WHITE wants to FINISH THINGS he is MAKING SURE HE TAKES ALOT of US with HIM.

If you want to LIVE then I suggest you hear this STORY which I am not MAKING UP and I will NOT quote SOURCES.

If you seen my POST, I dont post things without CONCERN.

PA inventor discovers a method for burning salt water as fuel

Germany warns against Wi-Fi

Kenya: Steps Against Dangerous Radiation Emissions

We have GIGAHERTZ RADIO waves BROADCASTED from SPACE from MAN MADE SATELLITES.

These SATALLITES since in SPACE feel the BRUNT of SPACE RADIATION and everything in the SATELLITE gets CONTAMINATED by SPACE RADIATION including ROCKET FUEL inside the SATELLITE becuase its not in the EARTHS protective ATMOSPHERE.

Thats what happen in PERU and that so called 'SPACE ROCK' that made the area

People got extremely SICK

Peru 'meteorite' strike leaves 200 sick

Ruthless WHITE is NO JOKE.

If any BROTHERS and SISTERS can TAKE this ON, please DO IT NOW.

Otherwise,

Oh well.