See tons of threads about africa yet nothing about whats going on in the US
From what I know pretty sure over 70% if noy more
Of the people on here were born and raised in the US
Topics such as aids thats in the Black society
The violence in todays black homes
Rap with in the black community
Just things we can arm ourselves with in our everyday lives
Thats all I am saying

As I look at your list of topics you feel are lacking in the discussions here, I still disagree Bro. Tantrum. In fact, if you thoroughly scan the 38,000+ threads that have been started here since the beginning of this community, I think it's fairly safe to suggest that we have had numerous discussions that cover the very topics that you claim you don't see. You mention AIDS, we have discussed it. You mentioned violence in today's Black homes and we have discussed spousal abuse on a number of occasions. I'm not sure if Rap and Hip Hop are one and the same, but we've had some deep and often volatile discussions about Hip Hop, particularly as it relates to the artist, Eminem. These are just a FEW of the discussions we've had and continue to have that reflect our every day lives.

But please let me suggest this. If there's something that you think is important that's NOT being discussed, I hope you know you're free to start a thread anytime, just like this one. I would think that would remove any doubt in your mind that the members in this community have a limited or narrow worldview.

Queenie :spinstar:

a direct quote

"You get on here and preach
Your 1960's views that are meaningless too me
I really dont care how much you ate white people"

well, Kieta, he might not care, but i assure u, I DO
I'd really, really like 2 kno, how many, how did they taste
, & whether they go better w bbq sauce or ranch dressing.

Alke-nator!!!!!!!!(((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Alkebulan said:
"You get on here and preach
Your 1960's views that are meaningless too me
I really dont care how much you ate white people"

well, Kieta, he might not care, but i assure u, I DO
I'd really, really like 2 kno, how many, how did they taste
, & whether they go better w bbq sauce or ranch dressing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BROTHA ALKEBULAN!!! (((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*takin a breath* you are so silly smh LOL welcome back even if only in passing :kiss: :grouphug:

"Quote:
Originally Posted by spicybrown
So what if I made 1 thread about a black mans preference for a healthy backside. It's not like that's all I emphasize on. Obviously it must have sparked interest, look at all the responses. I merely asked a Brothers opinion. I'll stop this discussion right here. If you don't like it, don't respond. If it was such a huge issue the mods would have said something. It is not my fault if folks take topics out of context. What's wrong with exploring sexuality, we're humans right? "

TANTRUM:

I don't believe that above quote was even addressed to you, I did not qoute your post with that. I'm thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back