See tons of threads about africa yet nothing about whats going on in the US
From what I know pretty sure over 70% if noy more
Of the people on here were born and raised in the US
Topics such as aids thats in the Black society
The violence in todays black homes
Rap with in the black community
Just things we can arm ourselves with in our everyday lives
Thats all I am saying

And does that include celebrating the life and death of Superman's widow?

How about starting with the man in the mirror....

militant said:
And does that include celebrating the life and death of Superman's widow?

Heck, for that matter does it include reducing our darker hued sistahs
to being worthy of nothing more than a "one nighter" ???

Yeah...we love you too..."brutha"... :rolleyes:

Preach on Brother Tantrum!!!

I feel you Bruh. The topics about how big do you like a woman's butt to be, do women have an orgasm, all that kind of stuff. I think it should be rarely discussed on a site like this. I know there is a relationship thread here but I would have thought that we would use a thread like that to discuss how relationships impact our work in the struggle for Black self-determination.

I am more forgiving of the members who tend to bash whites. I know it's not going to really help us reach our goals, you know it too, but because white people are the human face of our oppressors, Black folks gonna be spittin venom at them sometimes. And sometimes, they deserve it.

Malik

So what if I made 1 thread about a black mans preference for a healthy backside. It's not like that's all I emphasize on. Obviously it must have sparked interest, look at all the responses. I merely asked a Brothers opinion. I'll stop this discussion right here. If you don't like it, don't respond. If it was such a huge issue the mods would have said something. It is not my fault if folks take topics out of context. What's wrong with exploring sexuality, we're humans right?

I have no beef with people on here
But I understand these is a Black owned site
Yet why do we bash whites on here so much????

Why do we blame them for everything??? If you say
We dont blame them for everything you havent read
Alot of these post I have otten caught up
In these threads also but I checked myself
Got back into reality and realized that whites arent our
Downfall it will be us that creat the downfall as we go
Against each other in these threads......

Okay, in all due respect for what you have said, and in all due respect for what anyone else on this forum may have to say...here is "MY PERSONAL CHALLENGE". Since you and a few more "think that all we do is blame the white man for this and blame the white man for that" as it pertains to what we as a people are going through...I CHALLENGE YOU TO POST OR COME ON THE MIC AND TELL ME JUST ONE THING THAT WE ARE SUFFERING FROM THAT IS NOT THE WHITE MANS' FAULT !!!

How dare you try and ignore realities that our people have NEVER RECOVERED FROM, NEVER BEEN DEPROGRAMMED FROM AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TAUGHT TO EMBRACE !!! The real problem is that "We haven't actually recognized whites as being responsible or held them accountable !!!" Let me chill, this chit is making me sick !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back