Black People : Why Zimmerman didn't get arrested....

HOT NEWS: Now we know why George Zimmerman didnt get arrested....#No Words.......According to court records George Zimmerman is the son of retired Supreme Court Magistrate Judge Robert J Zimmerman, his mother Gladys Zimmerman is a court clerk....He has three closed arrests 7/18/05 for resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer div 10........8/9/05 for domestic violence div 44..... And again on 8/10/05 domestic violence div 46.#dropsthemic...........RE-POST!!!!!!!!

this was posted on my tumblr page. thought i post it here.

And they wanted to vilify Trayvon but HIDE Zimmerman's LESS-than "law abiding" past.

HOT NEWS: Now we know why George Zimmerman didnt get arrested....#No Words.......According to court records George Zimmerman is the son of retired Supreme Court Magistrate Judge Robert J Zimmerman, his mother Gladys Zimmerman is a court clerk....He has three closed arrests 7/18/05 for resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer div 10........8/9/05 for domestic violence div 44..... And again on 8/10/05 domestic violence div 46.#dropsthemic...........RE-POST!!!!!!!!

this was posted on my tumblr page. thought i post it here.
the courtroom pet i see. smdh

I'm thinking, because of public pressure, he'll eventually be arrested....But, his lawyer is gonna use the "insanity" cop-out and try "diminished capacity" or sumpn.

Now that his "sordid past" has been revealed, his lawyer will use that to his advantage.....as well as use how Zimmerman was described as a "chronic caller" on 9-1-1.

PAGES OF 911 CALLS FROM GEORGE ZIMMERMAN:

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/327330-george-zimmerrman-911-call-history.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back