Black Poetry : Why You Want A Thug

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by TwinSpeaking, May 3, 2004.

1. TwinSpeaking

TwinSpeaking Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Females really kill me when they say they want a thug or a ruffneck in their lives. So i ask why and i keep getting the same responses. "Cause I feel Safe". Thats sounds like a bunch of bull**** to me. Then they get to explaning more. Females like the aggressiveness, thugs make they feel safe and some other bull**** that they was saying. Thats all good and dandy but what you think gonna happen to you. When you lose your marbles and step out of line. Females swear up and down that their "Thug" won't hit them. I don't know maybe they think they get a past or something. As soon as he smacks your *** to a wall or something you want to get rid of his *** and take him to court. Come now thats what you asked for. You wanted a Thug-*** ***** who takes no **** from nobody. You said thats what you wanted. What really trips me is now your "Thug" cheats on you and you see it right infront of your face. You take him back cause he sorry and he loves you. Yea his *** is sorry alright. I get real tired of seeing my Beautiful Black Women crying ova these ****** when you can have someone like me who want put you through no **** like that. But they wanted stick to their "Thug" who lies, cheat, and beats. I don't understanding that. Now i'm an aggressive person but not to the point where i got to hit a female. I come from a family who hit their wifes. My father did it and my grandfather. Personally I think thats some weak *** **** that you just got to hit or smack or beat your wife or your girlfriend. How come you can't just get your weak *** out of the house and go somewhere to avoid that punk *** **** that you want to do. That doesn't mean go to the bar and drink your problems away. Cause you will sit in that bar waiting for someone to get out of line wit you (Knowing that you just got in a verbal fight wit your girl). You are ready to whup ***, but what does that prove? That you can beat someones ***? Naw the bar is not a place for you to go after a verbal fight. Go take a walk or something. For my ****** who feel that they got to hit the wives or girlfriends. Take that weak **** out the house. For my females out there that are in a abusive relationship. Get the **** out of house and move on. And I don't want to hear that weak *** **** about "I can't get out". Stop saying that bull****. Thats some bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So since i put that out there. I'm gonna have some ****** and females hating me but someone got to speak the truth. Stay Tuned I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!! Holla at ya boy

2. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Um what's really going on on this thread:lol:
    Man this is a poetry forum you shoulda put that in the relationships or sumtin'
    I understand what you are saying though:wink:

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Ummm, well, this probably will be moved to another forum. That's not all, but some moderator will clean it up. There are some good points made though. Looking for a thug is just asking for trouble, true, and a man who hits a woman is demonstrating his weakness.

4. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Well said Watz:wink:

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    twinspeaking you was well felt but you also displayed many words
    that was astriec out we have banned also we do not use the N word
    at all as i review this thread i ask that you revise it and make it more
    acceptable
    Thanks
    $R

6. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Say Folk, check this out.

I am the guy in some ways who you are talking about, and I found a solution to the same problem you had. I had to find my market. IE - You cannot talk to every female, their are alot of females who prefer guys like you instead of us thugs.

After digging in the dumps for the longest, I applied myself and found that their was a certain type of woman who like the man I was, I think your main problem lies in the women you talk too. You need to find your market my boy. Once you find your speed you will be straight. I am not trying to be offensive or nothing, but just trying to help you out.

7. Antar

Antar Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Manasiac

yo G
    you sounded like
    that cartoon kat
    uuuh uuuh
    dayum...
    that da**