Black People : Why you might wanna rethink the Trayvon Martin case

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
I ask you, the jury, to examine just this evidence, and answer the question with a yes or a no (is it true/the truth/true/a fact): Did the media deceive us, and knowingly put out information in such a way, and number of times, that it painted a picture, and story, of a young, innocent boy who was minding his own business when circumstances outside his control led to him being harassed because of race and ultimately shot because of his race, when all available information, including information that was available to them -- you know this because it was available to you so …, paints an almost completely opposite picture of the boy, and the story?

Lies the Media Told Me: The Truth in the Trayvon Martin Case

--Watch the whole thing. Even disregarding the text, the images ….

Trayvon vs Zimmerman: Mainstream Media Weapon of Mass Distraction

Trayvon Martin evidence "Eye Witness"

Mainstream Media Trying to Create Backlash for Trayvon Martin Shooting

--The mainstream media going on about race and racism, and in connection to the case of a young Black male? Yeah right. Never … unless ….

Note: The question/issue is not whether Trayvon is innocent, somewhat innocent, somewhat guilty, or guilty; nor is it whether Zimmerman is innocent, somewhat innocent, somewhat guilty, or guilty. The issue is what the mainstream media did.

Additional questions to ponder:
--Did an overwhelming majority of the information say Boy = Innocent, Man = guilty, Man shot and murdered boy because of his race?
--Does it fit under/into the category of Domestic Terrorism? > Gun control …?
--In the midst of all of this, wasn’t there a small little voice saying (… in fine print): “Florida’s stand your ground law”?
--Isn’t it agitating race relations between Blacks and Whites? Wouldn’t that be known beforehand?

Note:
Race: the logical determination the current population of Americans would make provided the “evidence”/information they were Provided With. Especially with information that said “White Male” (pictures they selected to show first; with First being the scientifically proven most critical time for information to be introduced for major permanence)

Oddities/Red Flags:
--The majority of the media outlets were releasing favorable information, the majority of the releases/instances it was brought up/instances it was outputted was favorable to the idea of “an innocent, young black boy being shot dead due to racial stereotypes on the part of a gun-totting citizen with a badge.”

--Information that was shaped to target emotions and Care and Concern (Example: slow zooms-ins into a selected, innocent-looking image/picture of boy, while soft, sad, tragic music is played)
The media went from “Don’t care about young Black males” and knowingly negatively portraying young Black males, to portraying a young Black male as an innocent victim who was victimized because he was black?

--The time they spent on the story (few days went to weeks when days normally wouldn’t happen on such a story).

--The number of times they outputted the occurrences of marches, demonstrations, and other support for the young Black boy that were happening throughout America; something that never occurs. That equals the media saying “Look at how many people are supporting him,” which equals in most current Americans minds: “Everyone else is supporting him” which equals “Popular thing to do” which equals “Best thing to do”
  • Remember, the government and media said they would no longer output the number of those attending Million Man marches? Why? A show of support for The Cause ends up being support for The Cause, in most people, especially Americans.

--What was said during the output of the marches, demonstrations, and other shows of support, and how it was said, was mostly favorable.

--The appearance of those who represent --means in the minds of Americans -- “Don’t worry Black people, we have this fight.” and "This is serious!" The wolves in sheep clothing, under full government control. NAACP, The New Black Panthers, Al Sharpton, and Jessie Jackson (People change, and get changed. Don’t believe me? An example can be found in the documentary “MAAFA 21”)

***Wanna test em? Get this to them and see what they say and do: http://howmanyknow.com/2012/04/justice-or-just-us/

• --What a coincidence it is that the New Black Panthers have the exact same image as the image created by the FBI, media, and others for the original Black Panthers -- Violent, Racist, Gang (the smear campaign that was done). It’s a program that is still intact in the minds of most Americans today, Black and White. The Cure: Fair judgment and information (the right information).
  • Look at what happened when the originals said self defense; look at what happened, and has happened when the new BPs say proactive, murder and assault. How are they alive, shown to you, allowed a platform, not discredited by journalist’s commentary, etc?
  • Feel …. Do you sense love and concern for oppressed and poor, especially Black, or do you sense Good Actor? Can you see “Act”?

--A movement created, represented by a symbolic act. The Hoodie.
  • Recall Edward Bernays, the author of “Propaganda,” and his intentional creation of an event that made women smoking cigarettes an acceptable practice in America (Can be found in “The Century of Self”
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhxfArTAcfM
    )
  • The Hoodie, even graced by a former Black Panther who is now a Congressman. That only brings attention to the fact that a Former Black Panther is now a Congressman. Huh? Study the Panthers and you’ll see why that in itself casts suspicion on him, and thus the authenticity of his act. Was it true, or staged? That should remain open.

--The number of times the media Outputted a “Greater Than Normal Person” saying/showing support for the boy/boy’s side, and the “Greatness” of those “Greater Than Normal People” outputted.

A symphony of deceit. Propaganda.

It’s not possible? Here is a pretty recent Prior I spoke of before:
http://howmanyknow.com/2012/02/michelle-obamas-target-store-hoax/

I don't watch the news. I didn't see the reports. I read some articles.. looked at the basic evidence and concluded that Zimmerman should be locked up. And I would say the same thing if Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white. An adult with a gun shot and killed a highschool student. Whether he was nice or not.. good or not.. cute or not.. his life should not have been extinguished.. and it would not have been extinguished if Zimmerman had not have shot him with the loaded gun he had in his pocket. Trayvon was enroute from the store to his residence.. does not matter if it was he was visiting or if he lived there permanently.. it does not matter if he looked suspicious to zimmerman.. does not matter if Zimmerman loved or hated black people. What does matter is that he was not immediately arrested.. and that his status as the son of a retired Judge would have protected him from prosecution if this had happened 10 years earlier.. (before we were all so connected to one another via internet technology.) The pictures used by the media are misleading.. but only in an aesthetic sense.. and they matter only if you buy into the idea that certain kinds of black peoples lives are more valuable than others.

its worth noting that if he had been a felon, his life would not have mattered at all.. and no one would be wearing a hoodie.. even if he was innocent.. and for what its worth.. felonies are not that hard to come by.. especially not for black men policed by white cops.. and white judges.. and juries... and legislators.. (and those non-whites seeking their favor..)

I don't watch the news. I didn't see the reports. I read some articles.. looked at the basic evidence and concluded that Zimmerman should be locked up. And I would say the same thing if Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white. An adult with a gun shot and killed a highschool student. Whether he was nice or not.. good or not.. cute or not.. his life should not have been extinguished.. and it would not have been extinguished if Zimmerman had not have shot him with the loaded gun he had in his pocket. Trayvon was enroute from the store to his residence.. does not matter if it was he was visiting or if he lived there permanently.. it does not matter if he looked suspicious to zimmerman.. does not matter if Zimmerman loved or hated black people. What does matter is that he was immediately arrested.. and that his status as the son of a retired Judge would have protected him from prosecution if this had happened 10 years earlier.. (before we were all so connected to one another via internet technology.) The pictures used by the media are misleading.. but only in an aesthetic sense.. and they matter only if you buy into the idea that certain kinds of black peoples lives are more valuable than others.

its worth noting that if he had been a felon, his life would not have mattered at all.. and no one would be wearing a hoodie.. even if he was innocent.. and for what its worth.. felonies are not that hard to come by.. especially not for black men policed by white cops.. and white judges.. and juries... and legislators.. (and those non-whites seeking their favor..)

Your reply was worth repeating, so I wanted to make sure it was qouted in its entirety at least one more time.

I, also, have noticed how the Zimmerman-defenders are doing their best to distract people from what happened that night --- which is that an armed adult shot and killed an unarmed minor who had committed no crime. Even worse, the police first told that adult to stand down, which would have saved Martin's life, but Zimmerman refused to do so. Even worse, after the killing, the police refused to arrest or charge that adult.

I didn't even bother to watch the posted videos. No reason to. Nothing else that anyone knows, or thinks they know, about Zimmerman or Martin justified what Zimmerman did, or how the state of Florida protected Zimmerman after the fact.

I ask you, the jury, to examine just this evidence, and answer the question with a yes or a no (is it true/the truth/true/a fact): Did the media deceive us, and knowingly put out information in such a way, and number of times, that it painted a picture, and story, of a young, innocent boy who was minding his own business when circumstances outside his control led to him being harassed because of race and ultimately shot because of his race, when all available information, including information that was available to them -- you know this because it was available to you so …, paints an almost completely opposite picture of the boy, and the story?

Lies the Media Told Me: The Truth in the Trayvon Martin Case

--Watch the whole thing. Even disregarding the text, the images ….

Trayvon vs Zimmerman: Mainstream Media Weapon of Mass Distraction

Trayvon Martin evidence "Eye Witness"

Mainstream Media Trying to Create Backlash for Trayvon Martin Shooting

--The mainstream media going on about race and racism, and in connection to the case of a young Black male? Yeah right. Never … unless ….

Well I saw the videos you posted and they are disgusting and shows some incredibly racist people and it turns my stomach to think that Black people would have allowed themselves to get fooled into supporting this government to elect such evil spirits to rule over us in court and to allow this evil killer to get out on bond, walk the streets and get monetary support to try and tear down an teenager after his life was taken from him, and beef up this killer.

To drag this lost life out in front of his mother and say the negative things about him when he was just a teenager who should have been given a chance to become an adult man, and work out his life's peace and goals and aspirations is just unbelievable. I can't believe we Black people have to endure this under this American system. I don't understand why the Creator is allowing Black people to suffer this way under this system, but I know that some people voted for it, and wanted to be apart of it, and blindly believe that this system will bring justice, even when history says otherwise. Moreso, by them letting this killer out on bond, is enough for me to see that a wrong has been done now more than ever. he should have nver been let out. period. The mother of the victim, in my opinion, is probably numb now, based on this issue right here, and she's going to have to endure a reality that no matter what the trial will bring, by that time it 'may come', the damage is already done completely and she is going to have to look for justice somewhere else. They system failed her when they let this killer out on bond.

I can't believe you think your argument of rethinking this event would be receptive here in this community. Are you for real? Are you real? Are you human? Do you have feelings? No amount of rethinking in this world could convince anyone with feelings of writeousness that that child should have been killed...for defending himself against being stocked by some racist monster bent on trying to rid his community...the world of a young Black man he called 'a Coon', a Black African man, a Black woman's product of her womb...a Black woman...

They locked him up and then let him out on bail...just to mock Black people. We are living in hell.

But t I hope and believe that this system and going get it for this one; for this child.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back