Black Women : Why You and I Could Never REALLY Be Friends

To be back on topic since I feel it's my fault we went off topic: I don't at all think this will be an issue forever, but better days are ahead for all sisters of the world. You just have to make it through the darkest parts of the night before you see the sunshine!

There are many issues now with women(and people in general) hating just for hatin' sake, but that won't be always; and for the ones who know better now, they're already where they should be on the issue.

To be back on topic since I feel it's my fault we went off topic: I don't at all think this will be an issue forever, but better days are ahead for all sisters of the world. You just have to make it through the darkest parts of the night before you see the sunshine!

There are many issues now with women(and people in general) hating just for hatin' sake, but that won't be always; and for the ones who know better now, they're already where they should be on the issue.
Thanks

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back