Black People : WHY WOULD THE CDC HAVE A BLOG ON ZOMBIES?? Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    "Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse" is a blog post by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that uses a zombie apocalypse metaphor to raise public awareness of emergency preparedness.[1] In a blog post titled "Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse", the Director of the CDC's Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response, Rear Admiral Dr. Ali S. Khan writes: "Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That's right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you'll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you'll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency."[1] Comparing the upcom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_CDC_warning_about_zombie_apocalypse#Idea_behind_the_blog

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    1 word...
    machete

one love
    khasm

3. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167
    As a side note I notice that white people that I have conversed with are infatuated by zombie and vampire flicks for some odd reason. They can't get enough of them and I guess that is why there is so many of those types of films being made. I never got the appeal, once you seen one you pretty much seen them all in my opinion.

Back on track though, if anyone has played those Resident Evil games, there might be something to that "virus" style of infection to inflict a zombie mode in humans. Some sick mind probably has thought of utilizing this type of thing as a "weapon" to gain mind control. I don't know... it just makes you wonder.

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    ever wonder why all of these supposed zombie attacks are by black males?
    hmmmm...

one love
    khasm

5. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Them white devils made 'em do it!

:11500:

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I was just curious as to why the CDC would even have a blog on this ish?....but then again, when one really KNOWS THIS DEVIL that we are dealing with, ZOMBIES ARE A REALITY because they have NEVER BEEN KNOWN TO LEAVE ANYTHING ALONE!!! RIGHT NOW I CAN SHOW YOU THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE JURASITIC PARK reality. Once they found some dna it was on like popcorn...so yall can act like ya don't know if you want to but when you really know your enemy...then you know that they CAN'T HELP BUT TO DO ISH, TOUCH EVERYTHING, MAKE MONSTERS, TAMPER WITH LIFE. WHY???? BECAUSE THEY ARE SOULESS!!

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Could they be admitting who and what they are thru these movies and games? We already agree that they have no souls. We already agree that they love blood, death and destruction. We already agree that even the bible says they are diseased with leprosy (white skin). White is synonomous with death.

THe reason why we don't understand why they are infatuated with zombie type movies and games is because only a zombie can appreciate another zombie.

8. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Brother, I got enough ancient literature from all across the globe and I have no doubt based upon the findings in Kemet Anu, India, Central Amexum (Central America, for those that don't know) the tombs, the hermetica and other sources. I know for a fact that our people made these bastards but we were unable to give them what we were originally infused with...A SOUL!! To a degree we are almost living out the movie "Terminator" and the "Matrix" at the same time. One needs to read the section of Ivan Van Sertima's Book called Ancient Egypt Child of Africa. In there is a section called "seven times seven" by Dr. Wayne Chandler whereby he lets us know that all this ish is mental.

9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    It has been alleged that the rise of 'horror' comics back in the day was a coping mechanisms for some returning WWII vets, after the horrors they saw during the conflicts, etc. Also some admittance of ones own deeds has to take place, or that person or persons lose touch with reality, altogether...

Hence vampires and werewolves as allegories on the white status quo's mainstays etc.

Some might be as sick as old Dracula and we do need to be wary of what their real mad scientists are up to...

FYI...

10. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    This has been around for a while. People who are fans of zombie fiction and survival/emergency preparedness have been using the theme to help encourage people to prepared for emergencies. They've been getting people out there and learning how to try to make it through unexpected events.

Here's an example of an REI class doing it:

People were doing this long before the CDC got in on the fun.