Black People : WHY WOULD THE CDC HAVE A BLOG ON ZOMBIES?? Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
"Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse" is a blog post by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that uses a zombie apocalypse metaphor to raise public awareness of emergency preparedness.[1] In a blog post titled "Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse", the Director of the CDC's Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response, Rear Admiral Dr. Ali S. Khan writes: "Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That's right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you'll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you'll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency."[1] Comparing the upcom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_CDC_warning_about_zombie_apocalypse#Idea_behind_the_blog

As a side note I notice that white people that I have conversed with are infatuated by zombie and vampire flicks for some odd reason. They can't get enough of them and I guess that is why there is so many of those types of films being made. I never got the appeal, once you seen one you pretty much seen them all in my opinion.

Back on track though, if anyone has played those Resident Evil games, there might be something to that "virus" style of infection to inflict a zombie mode in humans. Some sick mind probably has thought of utilizing this type of thing as a "weapon" to gain mind control. I don't know... it just makes you wonder.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back