Black People : Why would a white person want to post on Destee?

bigtown said:
earth I agree with you said:
you introduced yourself in another thread by saying how much you hate being white because "white folks are so evil" yet, you seem to expect us to except that you're somehow different from all the other white people. cmon man! You generalized your own people.

earth said:
I do, however, witness almost daily the aprehension between all races when dealing outside their comfort zone. I'm not saying that it's without good reason I'd just like to think that it can be fixed in time.

I hear that earth. I use to think like that also. I am for knowing other races definately...but this is one thing that sadly will never happen. That would mean that people would have to stop being ignorant and simple minded, that's not going to happen anytime soon. And that goes for all races...not just the white race.

kente417mojo said:
I hear that earth. I use to think like that also. I am for knowing other races definately...but this is one thing that sadly will never happen. That would mean that people would have to stop being ignorant and simple minded, that's not going to happen anytime soon. And that goes for all races...not just the white race.
it has happened before in my lifetime and so i think it can happen again.
during the sixties there were hip, radical white folk who were down with the struggle.
ever hear of the weathermen?
listen to some of those old bob dylan songs.
all kinds of people were joining together in protest.
there were three white guys killed in the south in the struggle.
it did happen!
stay positive.

Oh no Brother Sekhemu ... that was my answer to your question ... that perhaps because we are such a respectful community, many are attracted to it, regardless of color.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back