Black Relationships : Why Won't He??

Ahhh, the old it is in the mail line. I´ve heard that one before. When I was 19, I got engaged to a woman I believed was the love of my life (we had been dating since we were 17---puppy love). We broke up a year later, and I moved out of state. Since my girlfriend broke up me, she told me that she would send me the ring in the mail. 1 week passed....nothing. 2 weeks passed....nada. 3 weeks went by....zilch! The next time I spoke to her, I asked her are you sure you mailed it? Did you use the right address? She told me yes to all my questions, verified my address, and assured me that it was in the mail. Well to make a long story short, 10 years later I still haven´t received that ring in the mail:x: I´m not pressed about it because (A) the ring was cheap. (B) I got a better woman. (C) who has a better ring......LOL!

I have other stories of ex-girlfriends who keep the CDs and Tapes that I lent (not gave) to them after we broke up. My advice to you sister MORE is to cut your losses, and buy another CD. People can get real nasty when the relationship is over.

i have read all your comments how interesting thanks! i was really puzzled over this issue, well to let you know what happened,,,,finally, i called him and said im tryna be a grown up about this, just gimme my stuff and i'll be gone....he was playin all hard and was like" well u come up to my house and get it!" i said no, u promised me twice u mailed it, and lied. so u bring it to me." after reaizing that i was playin into his childish game, i said "look, one of us has to be the adutl, so i will be. fine i wil come up and get my cd." suddenly he became very quiet, then said, Okay, and hung up the phone.
once i arrived, he came to the door, and was a totally diferent man, no fussin no angry smart comments. he handed me the cd and had invited me inside his home. i knooww i shudda said no, but i was to curious. so once inside, he asked if i was hungry, made us dinner and we both watched the tube. nothing of the cd was ever brought up that night, and he suddenly was being nice. well, i figured he wanted some , so that is exactly what i DID NOT DO i left that night with my cd and my panties on!

it was all just too much tho. whew! so maybe he did use the cd, to hold on. hmmmmm:cool:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back