Black People : Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Sawyerloggingon

BANNED
Aug 22, 2018
Screenshot_2018-09-19-11-42-30.png More vacation pics LOL Bored yet?

Driving into Grand Teton and one of our campsites where we could hear elk bugle and wolves howel

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-19-11-32-23.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-19-11-32-23.png
    722.6 KB · Views: 42

Sawyerloggingon

BANNED
Aug 22, 2018
I think we have reached the end of this discussion. Especially in light of the fact that it is never going to happen, at least in the Americas. Europe has already be divided up by country so no give back there India and Asia would be a toss up as to who gets what. Australia is not going back to the Aborigines. Antarctica the penguins can keep. And that leaves Africa, who is not going to divide up that easily after China buys it.
And America is never going back to native Americans. We are where we are in this world. Best to accept what is and make your way as best you can.
I'm Scotch Irish and hold no animosity towards those that drove my ancestors from their home.

WORSE THAN PEASANTS IN GERMANY
The Irish went through hard times during the winter of 1717-18. A harsh winter followed bad harvests, and smallpox and fever raged.

Jonathan Swift wrote that travelers to Ireland 'will hardly think himself in a land where law, religion, or common humanity is professed.' He blamed rapacious landlords, 'who by screwing or racking their tenants had reduced the people to a worse condition than the peasants in Germany and Poland.'

The Scots who settled in Ulster beginning more than a century earlier were called the Ulster Scots-Irish, or the Ulster Presbyterians. They were squeezed between hostile Irish Catholics and the Anglican Church, which forced them to pay tithes, but didn’t allow them to hold official positions.

Latest profile posts

It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.