Black People : Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Senegal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 7, 2016
Why would you exclude the ones with European DNA? Are you talking a percentage? or total European. Case in point many of the Tribes in both North and South America held black slaves. So how about excluding indigenous with African DNA? Not that it is ever going to happen, meaning giving back to indigenous people.
I would exlude those with majority white DNA because whites are the reason their land was stolen. It makes no sense to exclude those with Black DNA because they werent the ones that brought disease, chattel slavery, and land stealing to the americas.

bientempo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
Dominican Republic
I think we have reached the end of this discussion. Especially in light of the fact that it is never going to happen, at least in the Americas. Europe has already be divided up by country so no give back there India and Asia would be a toss up as to who gets what. Australia is not going back to the Aborigines. Antarctica the penguins can keep. And that leaves Africa, who is not going to divide up that easily after China buys it.

Sawyerloggingon

BANNED
Aug 22, 2018
Screenshot_2018-09-19-11-13-39.png Screenshot_2018-09-19-11-13-05.png
Nothing said here changed your initial thoughts. Remember youre the guy that needs a head start. Now youre running away. I kinda figured. This is typical of your race. When confronted by your contradictions and hypocrisy you melt like a snowflake on a hot summer day.
I'm back now. Had a great time too. Shall I bore you with vacation pics? By the way your snowflake comment reminds me of another forum I'm in, a political forum and the subject of glaciers melting came up as a result of my vacation. Did you know all the glaciers in Grand Teton were formed during the little ice age period? News to me and people upset about their melting shouldn't be because they are just retreating to pre LIA levels. Had a great time hiking into multiple glaciers and glacier fed lakes. Better do it while you can because they are indeed melting.
This is Amphitheatre lake. Beautiful hike!

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table
It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love: