Black People : Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain

Had never seen one of these thanks. but in a way proves my point on origines. who would you give the land back too? which is what the discussion is about at this point. Your showing 80%west african(Nigeria and sierra leone) with a 20% mix of the americas middle east, and nordic. My point is everyone is mixed to some extent so none of us are pure blood anything. What tribes are indigenous to those 2 countries and who has conquered them in the past?

Would agree that there are few if any pure bloods left in a most cases, except for some of the Indians in the amazon. But that would be true for most of the people in the world. I wonder how many receive back from one of the DNA testing sites that they are pure blood anything. I know of none, always some sort of mix even if it's only 1%, it would still not be a pure blood.
Conquer and subjugate has been the way of the world. So no you can't give it back to the original.
You can give it back to those that hold the most indigenous DNA minus the ones with european DNA.

You can give it back to those that hold the most indigenous DNA minus the ones with european DNA.

Why would you exclude the ones with European DNA? Are you talking a percentage? or total European. Case in point many of the Tribes in both North and South America held black slaves. So how about excluding indigenous with African DNA? Not that it is ever going to happen, meaning giving back to indigenous people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back