Black People : Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain

I never said native Americans should get their land back. Try to be honest or I'll just have to pull the plug on you.

What did you mean by these words when I stated that I dont mind the NA's getting their land back here in the US?

"Well we agree on that then."

So I guess you were lying when you claimed you wanted a level playing field?

Here's my actual quote in the subject.

"All I did was copy and paste the link and a few sentences.. Don't know why all that other stuff comes up."

Exactly, a few sentences, three(3), in plain violation of the two(2) sentence Rule.

Unfortunately there is no justice in the world. The hard reality is to the victor goes the spoils. Always been that way and always will be that way.
White philosophy 101 and hypocritical to boot. I could have sworn whites were all about justice. So you admit that whites are really about lawlessness and violence? No wonder they are so good at genocide, lying, and other criminal endeavors.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back