Khasm13 : why white people hate black people.....

Where did "black people" come from?
Black people came from GOD, our Father. We are the children of GOD, and therefore gods if we strive to be worthy, and meant to inherit thrones, and therefore are Kings and Queens. God, our Father, doesn't rule for self exalting power like dictators. He has ultimate power, but He "presides" with righteousness. He rules by love and uses law for good. When his laws are broken, there are consequences, some of them natural. When the people keep his laws, there are blessings/rewards, some of them natural like health. One of the great blessings is in conjunction with the Law to keep the Sabbath Day Holy, not to profane it (make it common with the days of the rest of the week).

The LORD promises if you turn away from doing your pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honorable; and shall honor him, not doing your own ways, nor finding your own pleasure or your own words and delight yourself in the LORD; ........wait a minute. What could possibly replace all your giving up, one day a week?

Then, I will cause you to ride upon the high places of the earth. (How?) All the blessings of Jacob will be yours, great knowledge, the mysteries of God, The windows of heaven will pour you out blessings, peace, the destroying angels will pass you by. And you won't be deceived by crafted notions. You will have personal association with angels, the LORD Christ and our Father, GOD.

Sista Willa, you have 10% of the world's population that controls the other 90% because they have put white supremacists systems in place to hold that large percentage at bay.

Peace!
Hi, Enki. I would think nobody's controlling you. Me either. :em4500: I would like to hear from somebody with what way "white supremacist systems" capitalism, isn't working for everybody, unless you want to count a couple communist professors I had. I'm not a communist Enki and neither was MLK or Eldridge Cleaver. He said he learned from experience.

Good lookin on that clip.

I saw once some time ago and have been looking for it ever since.
You wouldn't happen to know the full (I'm assuming), docu that
piece comes out of?

i don't know where that clip came from...but if i find it i will hit u up with it brother...

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back