Khasm13 : why white people hate black people.....

Well, for sure there was a lot said there, however, I took a close look at the M.E. Indian man who appeared to be spotted. I noticed that he was tanned face and part of his neck, and his face is deeply lined, even part of his neck and for sure he is pale. I also noticed, and take a look yourself, just a ways down his neck he becomes photoshopped, because his skin becomes waxy smooth, like wax fruit. No skin grain and no skin wrinkles that he should have naturally at the neck and shoulders, from sleeping on his side like we all do.

Sorry, I know some of you really want to find all kinds of weird and horrible things about the reason for a white people. The horrible of people is in what they do, not their physicality.

and yet you offer no evidence to disprove the WORDS in my previous post....typical

one love
khasm

and yet you offer no evidence to disprove the WORDS in my previous post....typical

one love
khasm
Here's your evidence: Forensic spatter marks. Pull up the picture of the ME Indian and further look. Not only does he have grain of skin and deep wrinkles on upper neck and face and wax like skin no grain, no wrinkles on the rest of that picture body, but he also has a direction of spatter marks given to that photoshopped body. On his right side of his chest the spatter marks are leaving a tail of color showing he was spattered from above his right from over the shoulder. Then the middle of his chest the spatter shows a drop like pattern where the mark looks like a round splash. On his left, the spatter looks tighter but coming from a shorter distance from the right of his chest. Check it out for yourselves.

Seen

One question in regards to the first comment though

"We know with certainty that they were Albinos because ancient writers described them as such, as they moved towards Europe."

Herodotus and Cornelius Tacitus were describing what they saw, which was different from what they typically saw or were familiar with, correct?

Were Herodotus and Cornelius not "Caucasian"?

And if so... don't really know how to ask the follow up question, but it is kind of an obvious one.

But this is a good start, and have a parallel question for the one originally asked.

Where did "black people" come from?​

This one should be just as easy as the first question, with the science available.

Thanks

More science: All races and species have the occurrence of Albinos among them, the Germans, Scottish, Spanish, Indian, African, etc. but that does not make all the Albinos a separate people. They are all those races above, but Albino in all those races. Every animal has the occurrence of Albinos, Horses, still a horse among breeds, cats, dogs, mice, etc...even fish.

11424_10206121739588320_3128236240220631604_n.jpg
I agree, "Don't buy into the Racist System of Hate! Down with Racism! It makes wrinkles around your mouth. Love Willa

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back