Khasm13 : why white people hate black people.....

Discussion in 'Khasm13' started by Khasm13, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,594

Affirmative action was NEVER designed to give blacks a seat at the head of the table. It WAS designed to allow us in the room. That's all. Moreover, the primary benefactors of affirmative action have always been white females. Thus, it has never been a crutch for blacks. That myth was put out there by white people as a slight to imply, infer, and say, you really aren't qualified to be here. So, we are giving you this chance. I was an affirmative action hire on my 1st real job. Only to discover later that my boss, who threw it in my face, didn't have a degree at all. Even today, whites that have dropped out of high school with a felony conviction is considered equal to a black with a degree. So, you are wrong, black people didn't vote it away. Furthermore, it wasn't a minority of whites that did it.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. IFE

IFE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,181
    Ms willa, what have you been taught, what do you know about your own white history? Are you aware that You do have a history. White history. Read it and stop interfering in Black History.
    Your comments are so off base, there's nothing to talk about. You might wanna stop telling Black people what they should do.