Khasm13 : why white people hate black people.....

Hey Orison,

I didn't mean to ignore any of your postings. I didn't get any notification till just now When sister Chevron replied to someone else.

I guess I missed a lot cause I got a notice I was blocked and I wasn't aware of it lol.

I saw some interesting responses when I logged in today.

I've been working on freeing myself from the matrix.

I went and did some reading about Afram gainfully employing themselves to build wealth and not depend on the white people's corrupt system of commerce. We all have been signed up to the chattel system.

Anyone ever read about how there were Afram freeman and freewoman back when slavery was legal and lawful (in common law).

This is the remedy I'm seeking. I'm tired of watching my brethrens get shot in the back because the system deemed them expendable.

If anyone seen the Matrix, this is the system we're living. It's written by an Afram woman. Very insightful if we pay attention.

I'm wondering if anyone in this community is aware of what I'm talking about when I'm referencing the Freeman and Freewoman.

In response to sister's Willa about the word racism. I like to address that. In Sociology, there's a term of art that is specific to the field of study. If one study medicine, there's a term of art for various words one uses that has specific meaning to that particular field. Supposedly doctors study medicine, healing, and the human body, but in our current allopathic system, it is debatable. That's for another time and place.

The reason why I bring the word "term of art" is that in sociology we study systems and group human behaviors. Racism is not relegated to the individual prejudices. In our field, racism means influence plus power to create a disadvantage to individual and groups of people. Afram cannot be racist but they can be prejudice. Prejudice is held beliefs stemming from previous bad experiences with the other group. I for one hold prejudice against most doctors because I think they are narrow minded and they guess too much and prescribed pills instead of heal.

Orison's recommendation on reading Yurugu is a fantastic one. I tried to get a group together to read this book but no such luck. The author is most scientific in her approach. She's using the European system of science back on them. I like that a lot.

Anyhow, my prejudice against the doctors doesn't impact them as a group as they can go about their business as usual. Now if I was able to get doctors to never practice what they do because I think they're all quacks than perhaps I'm discriminatory. And when you apply race, that is what racism is. It's systematic and institutionalized.

Now you span that to 500 years plus of what's done to Afram and still is doing to the group, you get a deeper understanding. White people have been on affirmative actions for 500 years plus and still is with white privilege and the meager crumb they gave with the voting rights and affirmative action is somehow seen as a gift.

The perpetrators always like to turn the table around and place it on the people they perpetrated on.

Please excuse any errors or run on sentence. Got a little one crying while I typed this so I don't forget my train of thought.

In fact I did concur with your perspective [which is why I asked you this question Sabine] in that isn’t the rational starting point of Pan Africanism in the 21st century initiatives/projects with our immediate and then extended family and subsequently our community which could then grow into specific areas of the Diaspora [as spectacularly highlighted by the manner in which the GAP African American community of Tulsa Oklahoma operated circa 1920, the Chinese, Indian Asian and the Semites/Muslim and Jewish communities in their homeland and abroad operate as standard] and eventually direct links with Africa?

What do YOU KNOW about the GAP community of Tulsa circa 1920 or the manner in which Thomas Sakarna named and what he achieved in less than 5 years in Burkina Fasso?
[QUOTE="Sabine, post: 919975, member: 55663" I don't know much of Thomas Sakarna or what he did in Burkina Fasso but I intend to find out. Any suggestions in regard to reading materials? /QUOTE]

Sabine, why are you totally ignoring [my questions underlined above] the Greenwood, Archer and Pine St community of Tulsa Oklahoma circa 1920 whose pragmatically rational and legal behaviour within the USA was so spectacularly successful with regard to African Americans employing themselves and generating wealth; whereas aren't Thomas Sakarna's achievements like Muammar Gaddafi's [very easily available on Google, Wikepedia, the various internet search engines], more relevant with regard to adequately securing and collectively advancing African countries?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="Orisons, post: 920014, member: 7204" In fact I did concur with your perspective [which is why I asked you this question Sabine] in that isn’t the rational starting point of Pan Africanism in the 21st century initiatives/projects with our immediate and then extended family and subsequently our community which could then grow into specific areas of the Diaspora [as spectacularly highlighted by the manner in which the GAP African American community of Tulsa Oklahoma operated circa 1920, the Chinese, Indian Asian and the Semites/Muslim and Jewish communities in their homeland and abroad operate as standard] and eventually direct links with Africa?

What do YOU KNOW about the GAP [Greenwood, Archer & Pine Street] community of Tulsa circa 1920 or the manner in which Thomas Sakarna named and what he achieved in less than 5 years in Burkina Fasso?
[QUOTE="Sabine, post: 919975, member: 55663" I don't know much of Thomas Sakarna or what he did in Burkina Fasso but I intend to find out. Any suggestions in regard to reading materials? /QUOTE]

Sabine, why are you totally ignoring [my questions underlined above] the Greenwood, Archer and Pine St community of Tulsa Oklahoma circa 1920 whose pragmatically rational and legal behaviour within the USA was so spectacularly successful with regard to African Americans employing themselves and generating wealth; whereas aren't Thomas Sakarna's achievements like Muammar Gaddafi's [very easily available on Google, Wikepedia, the various internet search engines], more relevant with regard to adequately securing and collectively advancing African countries?

[QUOTE="Sabine, post: 929833, member: 55663" Hey Orison,

I didn't mean to ignore any of your postings. I didn't get any notification till just now When sister Chevron replied to someone else.

I guess I missed a lot cause I got a notice I was blocked and I wasn't aware of it lol.

I went and did some reading about Afram gainfully employing themselves to build wealth and not depend on the white people's corrupt system of commerce. We all have been signed up to the chattel system.

Anyone ever read about how there were Afram freeman and freewoman back when slavery was legal and lawful (in common law).

This is the remedy I'm seeking. I'm tired of watching my brethrens get shot in the back because the system deemed them expendable.

If anyone seen the Matrix, this is the system we're living. It's written by an Afram woman. Very insightful if we pay attention.

I'm wondering if anyone in this community is aware of what I'm talking about when I'm referencing the Freeman and Freewoman.

In response to sister's Willa about the word racism. I like to address that. In Sociology, there's a term of art that is specific to the field of study. If one study medicine, there's a term of art for various words one uses that has specific meaning to that particular field. Supposedly doctors study medicine, healing, and the human body, but in our current allopathic system, it is debatable. That's for another time and place.

The reason why I bring the word "term of art" is that in sociology we study systems and group human behaviors. Racism is not relegated to the individual prejudices. In our field, racism means influence plus power to create a disadvantage to individual and groups of people.

Afram cannot be racist but they can be prejudice. Prejudice is held beliefs stemming from previous bad experiences with the other group. I for one hold prejudice against most doctors because I think they are narrow minded and they guess too much and prescribed pills instead of heal.

Orison's recommendation on reading Yurugu is a fantastic one. I tried to get a group together to read this book but no such luck. The author is most scientific in her approach. She's using the European system of science back on them. I like that a lot.

Anyhow, my prejudice against the doctors doesn't impact them as a group as they can go about their business as usual. Now if I was able to get doctors to never practice what they do because I think they're all quacks than perhaps I'm discriminatory. And when you apply race, that is what racism is. It's systematic and institutionalized.

Now you span that to 500 years plus of what's done to Afram and still is doing to the group, you get a deeper understanding. White people have been on affirmative actions for 500 years plus and still is with white privilege and the meager crumb they gave with the voting rights and affirmative action is somehow seen as a gift.

The perpetrators always like to turn the table around and place it on the people they perpetrated on.

Please excuse any errors or run on sentence. Got a little one crying while I typed this so I don't forget my train of thought./QUOTE] An interesting response but you didn't answer my questions about the GAP community, Thomas Sakarna and Muammar Gaddafi, and did you really make it through, finish Marimba Ani's Yurugu [which barely academic brothers I know comfortably embrace and quote, whereas I've yet to encounter ANY Sisters at all who have been able to cope with this book]?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Orisons, post: 920014, member: 7204" In fact I did concur with your perspective [which is why I asked you this question Sabine] in that isn’t the rational starting point of Pan Africanism in the 21st century initiatives/projects with our immediate and then extended family and subsequently our community which could then grow into specific areas of the Diaspora [as spectacularly highlighted by the manner in which the GAP African American community of Tulsa Oklahoma operated circa 1920, the Chinese, Indian Asian and the Semites/Muslim and Jewish communities in their homeland and abroad operate as standard] and eventually direct links with Africa?

What do YOU KNOW about the GAP community of Tulsa circa 1920 or the manner in which Thomas Sakarna named and what he achieved in less than 5 years in Burkina Fasso?

[QUOTE="Sabine, post: 929833, member: 55663" Hey Orison,

The reason why I bring the word "term of art" is that in sociology we study systems and group human behaviors. Racism is not relegated to the individual prejudices. In our field, racism means influence plus power to create a disadvantage to individual and groups of people.

Afram cannot be racist but they can be prejudice. Prejudice is held beliefs stemming from previous bad experiences with the other group. I for one hold prejudice against most doctors because I think they are narrow minded and they guess too much and prescribed pills instead of heal.

Please excuse any errors or run on sentence. Got a little one crying while I typed this so I don't forget my train of thought./QUOTE] An interesting response but you didn't answer my questions about the GAP community, Thomas Sakarna and Muammar Gaddafi, and did you really make it through, finish Marimba Ani's Yurugu [which barely academic brothers I know comfortably embrace and quote, whereas I've yet to encounter ANY Sisters at all who have been able to cope with this book]?

Orison,

Yes I did some research on Thomas Sakarna and Muammar Gaddafi, and still working on Marimba Ani's Yurugu.

I love Yurugu especially with what I gotten through so far. I'm a trained sociologist so what's she discussing is by far the most thorough break down of Eurocentric ideology I ever encountered.

I have so much going on in my life right now that I don't have a lot of time to do research on a pure intellectual basis, but I intend to finish the book as it's a must read for my young daughter.

As for the Thomas Sakarna and Muammar Gaddafi, I think those who are about liberation and freedom, especially within Afram community duplicate or pursue the continuation of their work to bring prosperity, posterity, and enlightenment.

As for GAP community, I don't know what acronym "GAP" is to do the appropriate research hence I asked on my last post what resource you suggest but had not gotten the answer to my query.

[QUOTE="Sabine, post: 929849, member: 55663" Orison,

Yes I did some research on Thomas Sakarna and Muammar Gaddafi, and still working on Marimba Ani's Yurugu.

I love Yurugu especially with what I gotten through so far. I'm a trained sociologist so what's she discussing is by far the most thorough break down of Eurocentric ideology I ever encountered.

I have so much going on in my life right now that I don't have a lot of time to do research on a pure intellectual basis, but I intend to finish the book as it's a must read for my young daughter.

As for the Thomas Sakarna and Muammar Gaddafi, I think those who are about liberation and freedom, especially within Afram community duplicate or pursue the continuation of their work to bring prosperity, posterity, and enlightenment.

As for GAP community, I don't know what acronym "GAP" is to do the appropriate research hence I asked on my last post what resource you suggest but had not gotten the answer to my query./QUOTE] Greenwood, Archer & Pine St community of Tulsa circa 1920!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back