Khasm13 : why white people hate black people.....

[QUOTE="Sabine, post: 919952, member: 55663" Thanks for your compliment.

One caveat though, I disagree with you on the part about being Men that you have a greater duty to combat the racist system. We all have a part in it.

I see both males and females spouting out drivels and taking part in activities that sustain the system of oppression.

We all have a part. /QUOTE]
Sabine, if I were even marginally sexist how/ why would I be so publicly projecting and promoting the works/books of Dr Frances Cress-Welsing and Marimba Ani; however now that these so very spiritually and intellectually agile sisters have provided us with the tools; aren’t WE males the ones who have to step up our game in every area of human activity so as to make very very sure that our so very catatrophic failures [with regard to adequately securing ourselves, our family, community, country the richest continent on the planet Africa] of the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration don’t continue to be WHAT IS, in the 21st century?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Since you put it that way, of course, but how do you talk to the men about it?:)

What do you propose? I have a hard time with my own husband who can hear nothing of what I say.

Btw, I like to share my out of this world experience during the early morning after I reponded to you about Yurugu.

I was meditating on the word Yurugu and whoosh my pineal gland opened up. I saw very vivid color. My body was vibrating and I hear the deafening sound of a train or horn in my ears. I learned that was the precursor to astral projection.

I feel myself riding in a helicopter about to land on a giant cruise ship full of important people. When I landed, I saw only white people. I new I was in a dream projection and at the same time time the images were full of colors and vibrant in tone.

I was searching for my African brothers and sisters and saw non on the ship. I asked a white woman where they are. She looked at me with a befuddled look. I asked her if she's real. My attempt to touch her resulted in my hand passing through as if she's a hologram. I tried to touch the white people there but my hands passed through them.

Somehow I saw magnificent ships with ancient African engraving on them as our smaller one passed by these giant vessels.

I was somehow taken to an encampment where most of the officers I saw were white males. But I saw an African man skin of dark umbre in a military fatigue. He looked like my twin soul physically. I called out his name. At first he didn't acknowledged me. I was elated to find him. When he looked into my eyes and addressed me I realised he was not my twin. He face sort of morph to someone else. I asked him where are all of my African sisters and brothers. He smiled at me and muttered something but I couldn't understand it.

I followed the labyrinth of the encampment continuing to search. Then I came across a nursery with two African sisters watching all African children. One sister welcomed me. She said I'm welcome to rest here until my next journey. She proceeded to ask me if I know who I am.

Usually when I'm dreaming I don't feel anything. But my body was buzzing and vibrating and the colors in this experience were very vivid. I was experiencing simultaneously the vision and the buzzing of my corporeal body.

The Next scene was me in a van full of my African brothers and sisters. One sister was driving the van. I was behind her in the back seat. I asked her why we were so packed into a van when we could be riding a luxury bus. I asked her if she understand resonance and manifestation. She asked me to show her. So I manifested the luxury bus. We were escaping something but I didn't know what however I felt we didn't have to cramp ourselves in the van when we can create with the All Mind what we desire.

Then I came to from my vision and fell asleep.

[QUOTE="Sabine, post: 919955, member: 55663" Since you put it that way, of course, but how do you talk to the men about it?:)

What do you propose? I have a hard time with my own husband who can hear nothing of what I say. /QUOTE]

In fact I did concur with your perspective [which is why I asked you this question Sabine] in that isn’t the rational starting point of Pan Africanism in the 21st century initiatives/projects with our immediate and then extended family and subsequently our community which could then grow into specific areas of the Diaspora [as spectacularly highlighted by the manner in which the GAP African American community of Tulsa Oklahoma operated circa 1920, the Chinese, Indian Asian and the Semites/Muslim and Jewish communities in their homeland and abroad operate as standard] and eventually direct links with Africa?

What do YOU KNOW about the GAP community of Tulsa circa 1920 or the manner in which Thomas Sakarna named and what he achieved in less than 5 years in Burkina Fasso?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Sabine, post: 919965, member: 55663" Btw, I like to share my out of this world experience during the early morning after I reponded to you about Yurugu.

I was meditating on the word Yurugu and whoosh my pineal gland opened up. I saw very vivid color. My body was vibrating and I hear the deafening sound of a train or horn in my ears. I learned that was the precursor to astral projection.

I feel myself riding in a helicopter about to land on a giant cruise ship full of important people. When I landed, I saw only white people. I new I was in a dream projection and at the same time time the images were full of colors and vibrant in tone.

I was searching for my African brothers and sisters and saw non on the ship. I asked a white woman where they are. She looked at me with a befuddled look. I asked her if she's real. My attempt to touch her resulted in my hand passing through as if she's a hologram. I tried to touch the white people there but my hands passed through them.

Somehow I saw magnificent ships with ancient African engraving on them as our smaller one passed by these giant vessels.

I was somehow taken to an encampment where most of the officers I saw were white males. But I saw an African man skin of dark umbre in a military fatigue. He looked like my twin soul physically. I called out his name. At first he didn't acknowledged me. I was elated to find him. When he looked into my eyes and addressed me I realised he was not my twin. He face sort of morph to someone else. I asked him where are all of my African sisters and brothers. He smiled at me and muttered something but I couldn't understand it.

I followed the labyrinth of the encampment continuing to search. Then I came across a nursery with two African sisters watching all African children. One sister welcomed me. She said I'm welcome to rest here until my next journey. She proceeded to ask me if I know who I am.

Usually when I'm dreaming I don't feel anything. But my body was buzzing and vibrating and the colors in this experience were very vivid. I was experiencing simultaneously the vision and the buzzing of my corporeal body.

The Next scene was me in a van full of my African brothers and sisters. One sister was driving the van. I was behind her in the back seat. I asked her why we were so packed into a van when we could be riding a luxury bus. I asked her if she understand resonance and manifestation. She asked me to show her. So I manifested the luxury bus. We were escaping something but I didn't know what however I felt we didn't have to cramp ourselves in the van when we can create with the All Mind what we desire.

Then I came to from my vision and fell asleep. /QUOTE]

I am not great with METAPHORS Sabine, especially one as complex as your vision; but Yurugu is a Dogon word, a truly profound description of a fundamentally flawed incomplete being born without their female twin soul, doomed to spending its existence desperately aspiring to COMPLETE itself all the while KNOWING that that completion will NEVER EVER be REAL!

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Sabine, post: 919955, member: 55663" Since you put it that way, of course, but how do you talk to the men about it?:)

What do you propose? I have a hard time with my own husband who can hear nothing of what I say. /QUOTE]

In fact I did concur with your perspective [which is why I asked you this question Sabine] in that isn’t the rational starting point of Pan Africanism in the 21st century initiatives/projects with our immediate and then extended family and subsequently our community which could then grow into specific areas of the Diaspora [as spectacularly highlighted by the manner in which the GAP African American community of Tulsa Oklahoma operated circa 1920, the Chinese, Indian Asian and the Semites/Muslim and Jewish communities in their homeland and abroad operate as standard] and eventually direct links with Africa?

What do YOU KNOW about the GAP community of Tulsa circa 1920 or the manner in which Thomas Sakarna named and what he achieved in less than 5 years in Burkina Fasso?

I don't know much of Thomas Sakarna or what he did in Burkina Fasso but I intend to find out. Any suggestions in regard to reading materials?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back