Black People : Why White People Are Here

From my point of view, racism is basically the same as prejudism towards races.
Someone saying that all white people want to do is destroying things = racism.
If I state: All black people eat chocolate but hate vanilla, then I find it being racism.
Why? I could also call it prejudism rather then racism, but since it's prejudice towards a race, I decide to call it racism. Sure, this maybe doesn't count as racism if you read at wikipedia, but who is to decide what something as messed up as racism is anyway? I don't think there's anything different between black and white people except their heritage and skin color. There might be other differences such as you having bigger.. yeah you know, but what ever.
I don't think that white people want to destroy things just because they're white. It doesn't make sence making all white's sound like clones of each other.
I don't see myself a product of the white race, I would rather call myself someone from the "HUMAN RACE". We're all the same, isn't that so?
Instead of saying all white men want to destroy things, you could say all rich people want to destroy things instead, or what ever. It's not like a random white kid is born to destroy things and be the earth's downfall. It's how people grew up and how they were taught. Look on Hitler for example.
What he did, he didn't do because he was white. The slavery didn't occur due to white's being cruel in general. It's how they were taught. It's what they grew up with - grew up to become ignorant psychopathic slavedrivers.
I'm not saying they didn't have a choise, I'm just saying it wasn't because they were white. I'm sure the absolute same thing could happen if white people lived down in Africa without any technology and black people were in the position white people were in. I agree though, white people _have_ made a bigger impact on mother earth and "destroyed "things" as you call it.
Sorry for my super-bad English, I'm not American. I hope it was readable.
Peace and love, brothers (saying brothers since we're all human-race here).

This is an example of how I was saying all white people are not advanced, nor elite. This is one of the regular white people, they are just as weak, as the black people they jock on all the time. Humanity is the issue! To be a part of the masses, is to be in serious TROUBLE. It seems things need to be overcame, not celebrated or accepted.

THANATOS

EXACTLY MY POINT!!!!

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- TOO MANY PEOPLE IS ALL BARK AND NO BITE

There is not even a bark. No one hears these peoples rants, because they don't matter, there opinion irrelevant. The people have not shown to have an ounce of power, are at least the potential to be something worthwhile. Its funny like these rants are being heard, or acted upon, yeah right!

"We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People"

white people: how does your presence add to the value of this site?

In contemplating how best to word my answer, I tried to return in memory to those moments in which I first decided to register on this forum. Of the events that led to that decision, the incident at Ingle's stands at the forefront; witnessing an instance blatant, though silent, racism, I was shaken in a way I cannot adequately express. The feeling was rather like the sense I get when passing by old haunts--places pregnant with poignant memory--that are no longer home to the happy things I once knew. In the case of racism, though, it is more profound; when a loss is brought about by bigotry, it is a supremely unnecessary loss.

The loss I'm speaking of is the loss of our ability to recognize in others the kinship we all share. Families grow and become distant by geographical accident. That doesn't mean they stop being family. For when that first intrepid group of Khoisan men and women left Africa, they still were kin to the people they left behind.

Government, though, grows out of family in an organic way. When people settle, local traditions develop which, while often good in themselves, tend to create an illusion of distance from others. People forget their brotherhood, and their common patrimony. The imaginary lines that separate nation from nation, and state from state, begin to take on an importance as foundational as the earth itself. Things become more important than people. Once that happens, people start hurting people for the sake of things.

My wish is that in my life I may do or say something that, in some small way, helps heal the wounds that these evils have caused, and erase the illusion of difference that gives rise to conflicts such as this. Towards that end, I have made myself a student of humanity. Learning, then, from you and from others, I hope to acquire a better understanding of the self-understanding differing cultures have. Disagreements, such as the one we are having now, bring otherwise hidden parts of this to light.

I sincerely hope that others here will find what I say helpful, and I will make a genuine effort to fulfill that hope, but I have no illusions regarding my own importance; the world would go on fine without me.

you said if you were not welcome you would leave. you are not welcome.

I understand that you do not welcome me. Nevertheless, when I introduced myself, several others did welcome me, and I am immensely grateful to them for giving me the opportunity to learn from the community here. Had you been the first to respond to my introduction, I wouldn't be here anymore. If anything I have said here moves those who welcomed me to retract that welcome, I will leave, no complaints, and no questions asked.

In contemplating how best to word my answer, I tried to return in memory to those moments in which I first decided to register on this forum. Of the events that led to that decision, the incident at Ingle's stands at the forefront; witnessing an instance blatant, though silent, racism, I was shaken in a way I cannot adequately express. The feeling was rather like the sense I get when passing by old haunts--places pregnant with poignant memory--that are no longer home to the happy things I once knew. In the case of racism, though, it is more profound; when a loss is brought about by bigotry, it is a supremely unnecessary loss.

LOL. I know yah'll ain't going to respond to this AFTER these types of first sentences. Sounds like he is reading a description from a novel.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back